making progress again

for those of you who have been following my life story:

So today was the beginning of mid-term break for me. I took a shuttle bus from this hotel to the airport and there a bunch of people from school on it. I had been talking to his one girl in one of my classes while we were waiting for the bus. There were a lot of people so I suggested sitting next to one another to make room for others and she said sure.

We talked for a bit but it was a long ride so eventually each of us dozed off. In a sort of half-conscious state of sleep I realized my shoulder and her back were touching a little bit more than slightly. Anyways, about half an hour before we got to the airport, we both were fully awake and went back to sitting normally.

Our flights weren't for about an hour so I suggested we grab something to eat. We got sandwhiches from different places and sat and ate and talked for about 45 minutes or so. She had to get to her gate so I said how it was nice hanging out and how I hoped she had a nice break and then said maybe we could grab coffee after break. She said "Yeah, I'd love too"

She seems real swell and we had fairly productive conversations. Of course, as always, I'm going to 'be cool' and play it as a friend, not move too quickly but yeah...

I don't really have any questions per se, but anyone who feels like commenting is welcome to do so with my thanks

~Mark