Second wife?

Rayana

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rayana,

I am glad you got out of that relationship. With all due respect I think it was turning you into a monster for a little bit at the beginning...now you will finally breathe again and when time takes care of all the pain, you will see that you made the best decision EVER.

Congratulations. I admire people who have the courage to get out of miserable relationships and not stay blinded by their "love" ...you have shown the great self esteem you have. Nothing is more empowering in a woman than her confidence and self esteem. Good for you.

Its so difficult, all i do is cry. I love him but cant be with him. Towards the end all he did was defend his ex. I took one look at what my life would be like married to him and ran for the hills! There is no way i will EVER play second best... EVER!

The pain will pass, its just a question of time.

Rayana, he is a liar and a coward, how can you cry over him? He lied to you and to her, he abandoned his wife and child and he ababdoned you, he is a ( ladies don't use that kind of language) right now it hurts, but one day you willrealize what a blessing it is that you are rid of him