I saw this and thought others could benefit

REINCARNATION:

Nothing new can be gained in heaven. The quantity of mitzvot (deeds or blessings) and Torah acquired by the

time of death is what remains with a person after death. In heaven one can gain only a deeper and richer

understanding of his life on earth. It is for this reason that souls, once they have absorbed all that heaven has to

offer, apply for reincarnation, i.e. in order to attain further perfection. Reincarnation is also granted to allow the

soul to bring about a restitution of the wrongs it has committed.

Some souls are so filled with the light of knowledge and the warmth of compassion however, that the heavenly

court, the "supernal familia,"," will engage in all kinds of ruses in order to reinvolve it in the work of saving and

helping other souls still on the earthly plane. Reincarnation is an option at any point--after Gehenna, after the lower

paradise, or even after the upper paradise. The process repeats until a soul has built its spiritual body.

For the entire article:

link removed

*For the record I'm not suicidal or anything but really thought those that were may gain something from reading this.