hey people!

wow, erm. wel! Me and my new gf had sex for the 1st time a few weeks ago. and we got caught.. to make things worse, it was her 1st time too!

so stuff happened since. but now after this week! we can start to see each other again.

at 1st i thought, meh i will leave all the sex stuff till were "back to normal" but she has been saying in emails and texts that she wants to carry on as noraml, and be like we were before we were caught out. she cant wait to do it all over again. and is going on the pill... now most guys would be loving that! and i am! but am just abit worried cause well if we get caught again! never ever gonna be able to see her again!

she is talking about all these new things she wants to try! and again am cool with that! but her mum is like a detective and i really dont want her finding out!

any tips?

also, i heard alot of good things about doggy style.. is that a good one for making her have better orgasm? cayse we only done mish so far! and i like to mess round with different styles.

To me it sounds like you're not ready to have sex... unless you can have it somewhere private, where no one can catch you, somewhere you can make it special.

But if you are going to have sex, the pill and a condom are a GREAT idea. A baby can wait...

As for doggystyle, yes it is a GREAT feeling for the girl, and the guy!

Good luck with whatever decision you make.