WHAT HAVE I DONE !

What have I done I fear I may have made a huge mistake in my relationship. I love my girlfriend and she loves me and we have been going along perfectly till this point.

The problem is she kept on going on about Freddie lumburge (or however yo spell it) the famous football player. She said how he was fit and all, and how she would dump me for him (as a joke) and I got all seriouse and upset.

Now I realise I made a huge miustake and there was no need, and I have upset her, and she saying has the relationship come to the end of the line.

Is it possible to finish that quickly when only 2 hours aggo we were perfect, and she still loves me? . I am soo scared right now Icant imagine my life without her.

You over-reacted to a silly joke (which wasn't very funny or very nice) and she over-reacted to you getting upset (maybe because she didn't like feeling guilty that she hurt your feelings).

Apologise for over-reacting. If she doesn't also apologise then you may want to re-evaluate how perfect the relationship was.

I have appologised, and am over the nasty joke she said (said she would leave me said she didnt love me and s**t like that) and appologised and she has appologised.

But for some reason she still crying and she doesnt know why. I hate to see her hurt, makes me cry too, why isshe hurting?

I agree with DN. She thought your relationship was perfect and now she realises that it isn't. You're bound to have ups and downs through your relationship. They are tests to see if the two of you can get over them. Everyone gets them, whether they're married or not.

I hope everything works out for you.

Good luck and take care.

cheers all I took your advice, and well next day things were abit strange and awkward in the moning but as the day progressed we came closer together. So basicaly I think the argument is sorted out.

Hopefully it has made our relationship stronger, cos it made me stronger as I can deal with ehr talking bout other blokes like that now.

It's possible that the argument is actually about something else completely. Did she catch you checking out some cheerleader or something? It's all about jealousy I think.

haha I live in good old rainy England we dont have cheerleaders here.

But hey thats a good point cos, she could be feeling jelous about me, ven though I say so my self there loads of other girls who fancy me.