A cyper friend gone...stalker

club33

Okay, I have a myspace... (who doesn't these days?) anyways I made some friends on there. I put my screen name on there also.

One day a guy i/med me telling me i'm pretty blah blah blah. We became friends. we talked on the phone a couple of days a week.

We meet one day and he got the wrong idea about me. He kissed me.

I told him, i'm not interested in him. He asked why i've been leading him on.

I told him, my that wasnt my intention. And i'm sorry.

He asked me how he kissed or how it felt.

I was honest and told him, his kiss reminded me of kissing my cousin. (which was true! its like kissing your brother or something, it was weird!)

He then got mad at me. yelling at me. trying to ditch me at the movie theater which i didnt mind, but he didnt have a ride and i was nice, i didnt want to leave him there alone with a bunch or skin heads and pot heads around. He just keep making me madder telling people that i leaded him on and i'm a [removed profanity] etc. TO COMPLETE STRANGERS so i left.

After that I stopped talking to him online and on myspace. He i/med me on a different screen name asking me what my number was again because he lost it.... I didnt give it to him. I told him to get lost and leave me alone.

And he did.

Till now.

It's been about 5 months now, out of the blue he got a new screen name telling me he got my screen name from my myspace (i dont have it on there anymore) so i was becoming mad. Telling him its not on there and he should leave me alone. I blocked him, moments later my cell phone rang.

It was him.

He called me 4 times in a row.

I don't know what to do. I'm becoming scared seems like hes trying to stalk me. I was stupid, and i've learned from my mistakes but, this is ridicious. What should I do???

Hi

If he call ignore his call.

Does he still calling you after a few days later? Only when he keep calling you continuously, you could consider changing your phone number.

Does he know where you live?

I've been ingoring his calls. He hasn't called me today, but then again my cell is dead.

God I hope he doesnt know where i live i never told him.

Club the guy was obviously insecure and upset you dont REALLY tell him the truth jesus, did you think he wouldn't be upset by the word cousin? That is all he needed to hear. I am not excusing his behavior. I am suggesting you may had made a bad situation worse by being cold or thoughtless

I don't think before I speak sometimes, thats the problem... and when he asked me that, its the thing that came out " It was like kissing my cousin" and i apologized to him. knowing I F**ked up.

But still you all are acting like I asked him to do all this to me.

Club I think we both know his behavior is pathetic and inexcusable and downright creepy. And ignore him, don't talk to him at all or he will continue to harass you. I am just pointing out that to minimize bad situations with anybody be it a crazy stalker, a friend or even a boyfriend it is best to becareful what you tell them when they are interested and you for whatever reasons at that moment or ever are not.

Hi

If he call ignore his call.

Does he still calling you after a few days later? Only when he keep calling you continuously, you could consider changing your phone number.

Does he know where you live?

I've been ingoring his calls. He hasn't called me today, but then again my cell is dead.

God I hope he doesnt know where i live i never told him.

Use link removed to make sure you have never put your current home address out on the internet for everyone to see, and especially look out for your address being next to your name or one of your usernames.

Do the same for your cell number.

I said " he kissed like my cousin" and he also told me to tell him the truth so... I told him.

Glad to hear your blaming me for what he is doing. Thanks.

It's definitely NOT your fault. Anyone with half of a brain would not react the way that guy did by stalking you- no matter what you said to him.

Sure- you could have monitored what you said a little more but bottom line- Telling him the truth is not a crime and STALKING someone is.

Besides- if he was halfway normal and he didn't like what you said, and it hurt his feelings- he would have left you alone instead of stalking you. It is likely this guy has issues, and is a creep and would end up stalking you anyways no matter what you did or said.

I would suggest changing your number and any e-mail/screen names you have. If he finds you and continues harass you- then get a no contact order

BellaDonna

It's definitely NOT your fault. Anyone with half of a brain would not react the way that guy did by stalking you- no matter what you said to him.

I agree with what BellaDonna said. How could you have known he would react that way? It's not your fault the guy's a nutcase. Follow BellaDonna's advice and always ignore him. Sooner or later, he will get tired of no stimulation and find better prey.

there' s no way it's your fault . Sure you could have been nicer and said something like " I felt no connection when you kissed me " but you just said what came to your mind . It was instinct .

Just keep up the ignoring game . If it gets worst then block his # . If things get out of hand then call the police .

Club the guy was obviously insecure and upset you dont REALLY tell him the truth jesus, did you think he wouldn't be upset by the word cousin? That is all he needed to hear. I am not excusing his behavior. I am suggesting you may had made a bad situation worse by being cold or thoughtless

I agree, but did anyone else at first, read this as "club the guy"?

I would also have agreed to that...

Right, it is quite clear that this is NOT your fault at all.

Secondly, you should not be getting scared...I know it might be difficult to do, but this is not something that I think you should be doing. Always keep your head on your shoulders and think clearly.

Simply do what all the others have suggested and if you need to be drastic, instead of going on the defensive you can go a little bit more on the offensive.

I don't know if you have any information on him as to how old he is, his name and or his number or where he lives, but with this information, you can get some authorities involved. Of course, if you have his home number, providing that it is not a cell phone number, the authorites can find where he lives. The thing is I guess you want to scare him just a little in the event that the other suggestions do not work.

My advice is not great...but I hope it gets you thinking in some other directions...That's all.

Lastly, don't get scared...act.

This is a serious problem in our society surrounding women. People don't like them to be in anyway responsible for how their comments and actions might make things worse. No you didn't ask for it. But your behavior did exacerbate the situation. Since we don't live in a perfect world what you say can and does make situations worse especially where a pathetic nut job stalker is concerned.

Yes you don't deserve what happened but the people here are missing the point. What was said could obviously be taken as contemptuous especially in a highly sensitive situation. So you need to be more cautious with your words next time.

myspace is trash, honestly in my eyes.

And i'll keep saying that everytime i hear it brought up in a conversation, thread, whatever.. The site has a good concept, for friends, but it's taken to a whole nother level when people start using it for a hookup service..

unfortinally i dont think you can block numbers on your cellphone. I'm not sure but i called verizon wireless once to see if they would block a number, and they said they can't do that on cellphones yet.