is this a good way to ask a girl out

hutch007

ok so i figure, theres this girl that i like and well were like really good friends, thats nto the problem, but if i ask her out ill be her reall ofical boyfriend and since her and i r close, i figure HEY y dont i do sumti a lil creative. ok so i invite he rover and were hanig out and i say hey lets play hang man, and since shes usualy up for naything shell say yes and ill give her the words " will you go out with me" and when she gets it she will most likly ask if i am kidding, (me her and some other friends r always jk around liek that pulling pranks) and after shes done asking, ill put one hand on her hip and the other on her face and give her the first and best kiss shell ever have!!!! ( i figure most girls like a guy whos creative, a friend, and romantic) THIS GOOD IDEA!!!! please respong

yeah dude, maybe thinking about thi too much. First of all, you're not automatically a boyfriend as soon as you ask her out and I'm told that when you officially gain BF status is a metter of opinion. While the Hang man idea is cute, I wouldn't do it that way. I guess it depend on how old you are too. and definitely don't be thinking about kissing her right after asking her out man. Thats taking things a light year or so too fast. Trust me, you get this set up in your head and then something goew wrong and you get really messed up in your head. My advice really depends on how old you are and if you are in middle school, high school or college

Wow!!! Umm I don't know I personally wouldn't want to be asked out that way but if she's the type of person that like that kind of stuff then go to her. I definetly wouldn't kiss her right off the bat that's for sure let her come to you only after you get the answer or maybe try again on a actual first date when you take her to the movies or something. There's creativity and then there's creativity/or cheesy. Try just asking her out over candles or something girls like romance too.

lifeiscash Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:39 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

say, "I know you want me.. so let's just go out"

rofl im actually laughing!

i have totally said that before, whats odd is that 1/10000 times it actually works...im 1/2 with it though XD

ok well ive taed ot her before bout kissing and stuff and she said that she wnats her fisrt kiss to be exciting, and pasionate.... eh so mabey ill ask her out and then mabey a weke lata or so ask her is she wants to go to town or sumtin and then grab some lunch and come to my olace watch a movie and which so.. kiss sound better????

Every girl wants there first kiss to be passionate of course but why wait a week before asking her to lunch. The day you ask her if she is interested in dating you ask her if she would like to go to the movies or lunch sometime soon. She will give you the best time when she would like to see you and waiting for the right moment to kiss her is always a good thing. I would say at your place would be fine I believe you will know when the right time is and if she is fun and exciting like you say she is she will let you know when the right time is.

Ok...

What I would suggest, is that since you are already friends...invite her to like a movie or somewhere like a park a nice park that is. Let's say that you decide to take her to a movie...so after the movie...take her off to the side and tell her that there is something important that you want to tell her.

This might take a little guts, and you might be thinking about the best way to get the pressure off of you and on to her...but this won't work. So then just tell her. Like that you have been with her for a long time now and that you have seen that you have grown to like her for much more than just a friend...would you consider taking me as your boyfriend? You may want to set it up in a way so that she has room to say maybe and or no. She may want to say yes right away, but may be just as shy as you are if not more so. So take it easy and relax...a no is not the end of the world...and have guts...

If you don't have the guts to face her, your last resort is to write it on paper and give it to her...tell her to read it when you are not there if you are too nervous...peace...

Dude, thats sounded way to structured lol

You can't say 'after she asks ill put my hand on her hip and the other on her face blabla bla' ahaha coz if u have it all planned out and it will seriously not go the plan because everything changes when ur with a girl and yeah u'll start getting nervous coz your 'structured asking out session' will be all ruined and u'll have to think on your feet ha

Its best to just go be yourself.. play some hangman if you want but forget the corny 'will you go out with me' and just laugh about playing hangman to lighten the mood and then ask her out when u feel comfortable

meh i dunno, thanks for listening

I am sorry that you find it corny...but I have dated more than one girl in my life you know and I am with a beautiful woman at the present time...and it does work...Yes you can use different structures for different women...I have had women ask me out before also...in such a case...of course you don't have much of a choice...I have also had women come up to me in clubs and such and we would just start talking and then upon me noticing that I like them I would ask them for their number...What you don't seem to understand is that the only way I was able to do that is because I did it before...so thereforeeee it became a kind of structure in my mind. You only develop this after a time and it becomes your way of doing it...even though you think that it is just random. Yes, there could be different ways of doing it...but according to what I have told him...there is no reason why the situation should get out of control...people go to the movies all the time...and they drink, use the bathroom and do other things in between...that is plenty of time for improvisation...just in case the situation changes a little..

So since he is going to be the initiator...he should have a clue as to what he generally wants to do and how...

The fact is that after he has dated a few women and such he will have a structure whether he realises that that is what he is doing or not. What works simply works and you don't fix what is not broken.

The other thing that you don't seem to understand is that what he is going to do anyways will be a structure...it does not hurt at all to go over in your mind what you would like to do...the thing is...that once the time comes...don't try to recite it...because you will most likely forget...

And lastly...it is not always the best...to speak to a girl the way that sounds the best to you...he is not asking a boy out...also...it does work and if she is into you...she will say yes.