I really need a womans advice on this one...please!!

This all started last year. Okay, I go to this bank about twice a week to deposit funds for a company I work for, and there is this bank teller that I use all the time, and I could swear she's hitting on me and wanting me to ask her out, but then again, I really am not sure. I am 24, shes 22. She's always telling me something personal about herself, and we always have conversations, and it makes me feel like she wants more. She's also flirty, and a smart allec which makes it even more flirtatious if you ask me. Well, way back last year, I asked one of her co-workers if she was seeing anyone, and they said yes, and it was a guy that was working there. Well, that guy doesn't work there anymore, and I'm not even sure if she is dating him anymore. And today, she kept asking me questions about my work, who works with me, what I do, etc. Then an hour later, she calls me at work telling me she messed up on a personal check she deposited for one of our employees. She asked for me..why didn't she ask for that person..I thought that was strange. Anyways, women, is she messing with my head, does she want me to ask her out, is this her way of flirting with me? What do I do? I just don't want to flat ask her out because if I did, and she did have someone, I would look stupid I think, because I go in there all the time.

The question would be does it bother if she does have a boyfriend? Because if she does and you don't date that way I would start a casual conversation and find a way to ask if she has a boyfriend. Like a movie that just came out, ask her if she's seen it and if she hasn't, that her and boyfriend should go and see it. Then she should respond by saying I don't have a boyfriend hopefully, and then if no bf ask her out. Or you could just be outright by asking if she's involved with someone and if not, whether or not she would be interested in going out for dinner or something.

She's not intentionally messing with your head. She's probably just comfortable with you! If you want to ask her out, say something along the lines of, "Hey, lets go get lunch one of these days." If I were in her shoes, if I did not have any romantic interest, I would most likely decline. But, I sense that she knows that you like her, since her co-worker probably told her that you asked if she was seeing someone or had a bf. I'm sure that she's well aware of it. Ask her out, and see what her reaction is.

One thing that I advise you, if she declines, I know you're probably not like this, but some guys are: don't be persistent, as in, "come on, I know you want to go out and eat with me". Guys who come off with a persistent c0ckyness, really know how to turn a woman off.