Talking dirty

moe42

I was talking to my best friend today and he was saying how he loved girls to talk dirty to him. now i can understand how that would be erotic but what do you say?? i mean id love to try this sometime but i really dont know what to do...(dumb, probably) so girls what do you say to your boyfriends and guys what is it girls say to you that drives you crazy? also anything else which drives a guy crazy durring sex, never hurts to know

Tell him your sexual fantasies, if you dont have any, make some up.

for example you could create different sexual scenarios and encounters.

use lots of visual words (men are more visual).

just little short stories etc.

this is excellent foreplay, dont be surprised if you get turned on also and start wanting to make some of these fantasies happen for real!

Have fun.

I personally love getting dirty talk from my partner, and my last gf was a stark comparisson to my old ex from a year ago. My first ex wouldn't EVER say anything dirty except for the typical "pound me" cookie-cutter stuff. She actually felt bad if she had to talk like that, and would rather just remain quiet. My last ex LOVED to talk dirty and loved to play the role of "daddy's bad girl" while being as vocal as possible. I loved it so much more because it got me going and more into it so I understand where your friend is coming from.

Most guys like it when a girl acts dirty in bed, but they want a nice girl outside. What's the saying about that? "A lady in the street but a freak in the sheets"?

Agree with Sapho.... if I spelled it out for you I'd get a nastygram telling me to mind my manners.

Maybe "Dirty" is not the right word.. maybe you can just be vocal. As in whispering how great his skin feels under your hand. How you like to touch him here or there... or tell him things you want to do to him. Or as Gilgamesh said.. fantasy play. Read some romance books to get ideas here...there's tons of fantasy ideas there for you. You can tell him how much this or that turns you on. etc etc.