My ex broke up with me 4 months ago. It was hard at the start but now I'm getting on with my life. At the breakup I did the begging promise to change etc. She said she wants to be just friends.We then arrange to meet a few times but she cancelled each time. We talked through emails, at first she would say how happy she is, indirectly telling me things she is doing that she didn't do with me. At the time I knew she was trying to get at me but I wish her well etc rather than get angry...She said her man had no faults but was going too fast which showed she was not seeing thing properly. Now she keeps asking what I'm doing weekend, how is my house etc? Last message was if i was still going gym and have I got my 6 pack yet !! This I thought was too personal. I'm thinking of writing an email saying out of respect for her man I want to keep the conversations on a certain level with nothing too personal saying I wouldn't want to be with a girl who talked with their ex like that. I think this will hit her more cos i know she playing a game to get me to open up on that side. This shows she is not happy with her man.

Should I write the mail or ignore her totally (though I like to keep the friendship) or just reply ignoring anything personal?

Hi, if i were you i wouldn't say anything. If you want to reply do it but don't mention the personal comments. If you want the friendship just keep your responses friendly & chatty, etc. Just one thing - although you don't mention it, do you want to get back with her?

Hi LadyV, I just want to let her know indirectly that I can see the games she is playing trying to ease back in to my life. If I tell her its not fair on her man it will show that I have no interest in her and she has to stay with what she got.This is the truth I don't wish to go back to her, at times i miss her but that was due to being lonely and being use to the her in my life. The reason I want to say something is more for the guy than her out of respect and possible Karma I wouldn't want a girl i'm with, talking to her ex like she is and i don't want to encourage it by saying nothing......

I know what you're saying & how it's not fair on the lad she's seeing but by saying something, you're playing into her hands. Maybe she doesn't mean anything with her comments & maybe she's trying to get a rise out of you - i don't know. I'd ignore it & just let her get on with what she's doing.

Thnaks LadyV, I guess if i respond she know it has affected me and she can go back to her man happy. If I ignore her like i don't care she will always wonder what i think about her comments.....As long as she got a man then I will not respond to personal details......