Girlfriend seems to never care or never get mad

honestly some girls are just laid back (example me). i really dont care but yeah as some of the others said, why would you purposely do this? she could just figure thats you and be like whatever. shes your gf...so this isnt like a game shes playing to "pretend" at least i dont think so.

i do it to see if she will tell me if it bothers her, she never seems to tell me her feelings.and she still doesnt this is whyi dont return her calls and what not.. shes being so ignorant if she could just tell me that it bothers her i dont return her call everything will be perfect, but she will play it off over and over.... i did it becuz we cant see each other today and im finally off..and i have nothing to do

Man, oh man, you have some things to learn.

Don't call this girl ignorant because you "assume" she cares.

What if she doesn't care and finds that since you're her boyfriend, you'll like her either way and that it doesn't matter.

Maybe she doesn't believe in twisted relationships that are all about mind games. Why not just return her calls. I think she made it quite clear that it doesn't bother her, so stop trying to trick her into thinking it does.

I agree with Misery...Why are you trying to make mad someone you say you care about? Stop the games, be true to your word, and act from a place of integrity...if you do that, then and only then will you have ground to complain about someone you suspect is playing games with you...just a thought...

I agree with all the above. Your really not doing anything yourself to show her you care. Why should she care about you? and Vise versa. Don't ever expect anyone with a right mind, to cater to you for any reason. You always have to earn things in life. Nothing should come to you without trying.

i do it to see if she will tell me if it bothers her, she never seems to tell me her feelings.and she still doesnt this is whyi dont return her calls and what not.. shes being so ignorant if she could just tell me that it bothers her i dont return her call everything will be perfect, but she will play it off over and over.... i did it becuz we cant see each other today and im finally off..and i have nothing to do

You are playing games with her. Trust me, you don't want to continue down that path. Instead of doing stuff to see if it bothers her, how about talking to her about your feelings? If you're wondering how she feels, ask her but don't play around with her because at some point she will wise up and jump ship.

Don't try to make her mad! That's playing games with her and testing her. Maybe on the outside she pretends to be okay because she's afraid you'll push her away if she gets angry at you, but inside she's wondering why you never return her phone calls. Haven't you heard the classical example: when a girl says "I'm fine", she's never really "fine"?

Instead of waiting for her to speak up, you should speak up. Apologize for not calling her back and tell her you wanted to see if it would make her mad, because it bugs you when you feel like she doesn't care. You may just be surprised at how much she really does care, but is too scared to say.

I am the type of girl who doesn't tell a guy when I am angry because I don't want him to push me away. My guesses are that your girlfriend is like me. If it's bothering you that much, TALK TO HER, DON'T PLAY GAMES. Girls hate games. Well, guys do too, I'm sure.

I agree with all the above. Your really not doing anything yourself to show her you care. Why should she care about you? and Vise versa. Don't ever expect anyone with a right mind, to cater to you for any reason. You always have to earn things in life. Nothing should come to you without trying.

i agree with this.

maybe right now she is posting messages on some board asking why her bf never returns calls and doesnt seem to care

think about it..

what you are doing sux, quit the game and just talk to her