Can't get wet..help!!

Hey everyone,

Me and my man have been havin sex for..about 8 months. And I can say truthfully I'm comfortable with him now. He said he loved me last night for the first time (Yay). But the problem is, I can't get wet during sex. Its just completely dry. He is my first sexual partner but I never used to have a problem for the first 4 or 5 months, but thats the way it always is lately. He hasn't said anything, I usually just slip some KY down there myself. But like I said I feel comfortable, and I'm EXTREMELY turned on during foreplay, to the point of my legs shaking uncontrollably. It almost makes me feel like less of a woman, its gettin me down.

Any suggestions or people who've had the same problem would be appreciated.

Thanx.

It's a fairly normal occurrence with the use of some medications, namely birth control, some antidepressant and antipsychotic medications, as well as some diurectics.

Just keep being liberal with the lube, you can even get KY warming jelly now... warms on sensation!

link removed

Day_Walker... sometimes its not a matter of what excites you. With me... I know what excites me. LOL. And am still discovering NEW things.

Sometimes.. as the article says, it can be attributed to medication. Cold medicines, anti-histimines will dry you out. Hey.. you can have a cold and still be excited.. or have alergies going on and still want to get it on.

Or it could be attributed to... maybe you've just had a Sex Marathon, and the mind is willing...but the body is taking longer to catch up. Hence, the need for lots of foreplay and patience.

But you are right...if you don't know what trips your trigger...then you need to explore the possibilities. This comes with educating yourself, age and experience.

Day_Walker... sometimes its not a matter of what excites you. But the willingness to educate yourself. With me... I know what excites me. LOL. And am still discovering NEW things.

Sometimes.. as the article says, it can be attributed to medication. Cold medicines, anti-histimines will dry you out. Hey.. you can have a cold and still be excited.. or have alergies going on and still want to get it on.

Or it could be attributed to... maybe you've just had a Sex Marathon, and the mind is willing...but the body is taking longer to catch up. Hence, the need for lots of foreplay and patience.

But you are right in a sense...if you don't know what trips your trigger...then you need to explore the possibilities. This comes with educating yourself, age and experience.