discovery regarding having had 3some with hookers

hey guys...new here, but refreshing to see that people can come and talk things out....

i've been through hell and back the last 2 weeks....

being in a solid relationships for 1.8 years....

my findings in recent days has turned the inside of my stomache inside and out....

first to discover that when my bf is on blow and drinking he has tendencies to engage in email correspondence with people on casual encounter ads.....man with man.....

i got over it, he explained, it was sick stuff he engaged in blitzed out of his mind, etc....

then to hear that he was in a 3some in vegas 4 years ago with 2 gal hookers!

mind you it was before our relationship...

i cannot get over how curious and inquisitive i have been about the whole thing...he said he was on acid, his friends paid for the hookers, etc....

part of me is sick about this ...and on another intrigued...and wanting to know details....

what is my problem?

I think part of your problem may be that your bf uses cocaine and acid and drinks and then engages in some realliy risky behaviors such as sex with prostitutes as well as the drug use itself.

Why do you want to be with someone who abuses drugs regularly and sleeps with hookers?

I'm not sure why you want to know the details about your boyfriend's risky behavior. Maybe because we live in a sex-crazed society where sex and anything to do with it is taboo, so that makes you want to know the details.

I have to agree with another poster, why do you want to be with someone who abuses drugs and sleeps with hookers? Why didn't your bf tell you about his promiscuous behaviors before? He sounds a bit sex-crazed.

Hope said it all. He was engaged in this behavior before he started seeing you. He is still messed up in drugs, sex, and alcohol. You don't need to put up with it. You should want someone who takes better care of himself and has more respect for himself and you. As for why you are curious, maybe you feel attached to him for some reason your not aware of yet and don't want to lose him even though you know he isn't good for you. Or maybe that world is something new to you and your intrigued by it.

i think you're curious about being involved in a threesome, even if you don't seriously intend to. i'm going to probably get a lot of people flame me for saying this, but in my opinion and from my own experience, the majority of girls are bisexual. and i think guys are more likely to be completely straight or completely gay. just my own observations, and i don't hang out at bi/gay bars.

okay, i'm ready to have garbage thrown my way now!

and, if you're upset about the drug usage, then leave him. you should be able to make the choice yourself without any advice, although i don't think that was the point of your post.

asdf said it best.....

the bigger part of me is curious about a threesome.......

i've been pushing the envelope on this topic for the last few days....almost possessed with it....

he said what men do with hookers stays there, yahdee yahdee....

i've also realized that threesomes are much easier with people that one has no emotional attachment with......

furthermore his drug use he has finally admitted has presented him with pretty much a wasted path in the dept. of progressing in life...he's starting counseling next week....

as for myself....having had the closest person be open with me regarding the harsh emotional/physical effects of long term recreational drug use has been nothing shy of provoking me to research for answers......

asdf....no garbage need be thrown your way....

i guess the most perplexing question i am left with...is 'could i have a threesome....? lol

the majority of girls are bisexual. and i think guys are more likely to be completely straight or completely gay.

OK, asdf, you are right, I am going to give you guff for making such a general statement.

Perhaps the majority of women that YOU know are bisexual, but don't make such a gross assumption based on the people that you know.

i'm going to probably get a lot of people flame me for saying this, but in my opinion and from my own experience, the majority of girls are bisexual

I understand where you are coming from, but I think most women often say that to get a guys attention, more than the ones whom would follow through with it. I feel its mostly all pure pressure.

the majority of girls are bisexual. and i think guys are more likely to be completely straight or completely gay.

OK, asdf, you are right, I am going to give you guff for making such a general statement.

Perhaps the majority of women that YOU know are bisexual, but don't make such a gross assumption based on the people that you know.

fair enough. i'm not going to say every woman is bisexual, cause i do know some that i have no reason to really believe are. but i know a lot of girls that after a while have admitted they at least at some point they have wanted to be with a particular girl or that they've actually had a relationship or enjoyed something sexual with a girl before. maybe i am living in a population with some freaky statistics, but it's all that i can really make my own judgements on.