is SEX really that good?

amannamedreric you really gave a great example to answer the question. wow...the weird thing is its like my bf is 16 and im 17 (Im a year and 4 months older than him so at times its a "two" year diff) and i do try lol. i mean even with him there are times that hte kissing was so much better than anything else and at times other things were much better. so i guess the situation makes a big diff. but thanks for all the replies and it seems hands down that sex physically has the best stimulation. interesting lol...im still totally scared!

My opinion is that sex can be great...this does not mean that it always is...

The other thing is that you can not base the goodness of sex just on what you experience with your boyfriend or what have you...

For one thing, if sex were not good at all...it would be out of style a long time ago...

I recommend that you go to this website...it is very informative and professional and I am sure that all of your questions will be answered there...link removed

• 3 weeks later...
[...] but do you all think that i would be having sex too early if i did around 18? considering my situation? and again anymore replies about it are welcomeee.

There's no such thing as "too early" or "too late". It's a question of whether it's right for you and him at whatever time.

And as for the physical feelings bit ... I've had relationships with and without intercourse, and the one that was most satisfying physically was one where we did everything except intercourse. She was waiting till she was married, but was as randy as me so we were very imaginative at finding wonderful things to do without doing everything.

One female friend told me that although she'd had intercourse, the best orgasms she ever had were from rubbing her crotch up against her boyfriend's, with both of them still wearing their jeans! So while i/c is great, don't necessarily expect it to be like a million times better than the stuff you and your bf are doing now, especially if you're already having lots of fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Sex is definitely all its cracked up to be plus more. It's like a fantastic drug. It makes you feel like you want to scream in pleasure. Sometimes its so much you can barely stand it I've left nail marks in a few guys. lol. It just feels incredible. But don't do it jsut because it feels good unless you want to that is.

o0o yea! I just had to answer this post.

Sex is awesome. Most girls don't say this bc they don't get orgasms, but when you master your orgasms, sex can be whatever you want it to be...

I know this is going to sound like preachy and fake but its the best with someone you truly love. If you just sleep around, it feels numb, literally.

And for the record, since some of you were talking about chemicals... orgasms are a big stress reliever since it releases endorphins in your brain (A natural happy-high). I think thats why it feels so darn good!

Well thats my experience and good luck with the safe sex you will have.