Sexy music to make love with

Hey everyone - it's my first post. I'm back with my first husband after 20 years apart! It is soooo romantic and thrilling beyond words!

What I was wondering - can you all please suggest some sexy music to make love with.

You know, something that will be good with slow, meaningful lovemaking to the love of your life. I'm open for anything.

Hey everyone - it's my first post. I'm back with my first husband after 20 years apart! It is soooo romantic and thrilling beyond words!

What I was wondering - can you all please suggest some sexy music to make love with.

You know, something that will be good with slow, meaningful lovemaking to the love of your life. I'm open for anything.

red light special by tlc -- that one is awesome.

if you really wanna try some love making music, try some r. kelly if you even listen to r & b music. if you want, you can go to a webite song search and type in "love making songs" and it'll give you like a whole list of artists or groups. this should turn you and your chick on big time with the r. kelly stuff! his songs mostly talk about sex/making love. good luck!

hmmm, these all seem to be good ideas for music for intimacy, however I would have to agree with Light, something classical is good, but one of my personal favorites is instrumental, such as low playing bagpipes missed in with windwood instrumants..Most modern composers have many of these kinda of instumentals, that are quite relaxing and peacefulm which is even better as you lay with your lover by candlelight and a glass of wine...

Talk about a subjective subject!

Do you want blues, r&b, jazz, soul, or farther out?

I found an eclectic list at link removed

If you want slow and romantic r&b try Brian McNight, Tony Braxton, Anita Baker

How about Eric Clapton, Cross roads has some great stuff

I did a search for "sexy music" in Google and found some interesting cd's

• 2 weeks later...

Curious: once things get going, do you really care what's in the background? Maybe I'm weird, but I think I'd be paying more attention to what is actually going on. Or maybe the sighs and moans of me and the person I'm with.

But if we must have a song, can we get any more appropriate then this:

"Let's Make Love" - Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

This is neither a comment nor an insult, but if ShySoul is a virgin, why would he post a song to make love to if he is a virgin? I mean he didn't have sex with the song going on so yeah.

I happen to be a fan of love songs. I know what paints a mood. I might not have had sex, but I can imagine the feelings that would be involved and find a song that matches those feelings.

Let's see. Here's another:

"Nothin On But The Radio" - Gary Allan

Artist/Band: Evans Sara

Lyrics for Song: I Give In

Lyrics for Album: Restless

(Sara Evans/Marcus S. Hummon)

When I look at you

I see the souls of our unborn children

If I reach for you

Will you take my hand

Are you willing

You turn more than the music on

But will you be there by my side at the dawn

Then I'll say

All right, I give in

I will dance with you just this one time

And all night

We will turn and spin

Then stand eye to eye at the sunrise

And you offer love

And it all begins when I say

All right, I give in

If I sing for you

Would it be the sweetest sound you've ever heard

And if I pray for you

Will you know that I believe in every word

You build me a house on stone

Will you promise me I'm never gonna be alone

Then I'll say...

All right, I give in

And all night

We will turn and spin

And you offer love

All right, I give in

You turn more than the music on

But will you be there by my side at the dawn

Then I say...

All right, I give in

And all night

We will turn and spin

And you offer love

All right, I give in

Well while making love, i wouldn't want anything distracting, so instrumental "new age" type music would compliment a love making session. no words to interfere and distract.

Also soft jazz (instrumental) something with a Sax.

Think of it as watching a movie, notice how the background music is used to set the mood of the movie but not distract? (well good movies do it well) you don't even consciously pay attention to it most of the time.

thats what you want to achieve with music when making love.

Also dimmed lights and scented candles. its something about candle light and the shadows it makes, so sensually pleasing to the eyes.

I've always heard people like the Gregorian chanting stuff for music while having sex. One of my old girlfriends surprised me one day by sitting down at her computer (I was sitting on the bed watching tv) and starting up "My December" by Linkin Park and then walking over sensually and taking off her top. She then proceeded to lean me back and get to work. I wasn't expecting anything at the time, but the music definitely had that soft, slow beat to it that made making sensual love all the better.

Of course there is music if you want the total super-sweaty love fest lol

The best thing to listen to is your partner's heartbeat!!!!!!!! Put you ear close to her chest...not in the middle, but to her left slightly, and listen to her heart beat. That is the best sound to listen to.....

Kinda hard to do while making love but ok... heh