My girlfriend says she has never orgasmed with me!! help!

Look i need help me and my girlfriend have been together for a year and a half now and she has recently confessed that she has never experienced an orgasm with me, even when we have sex?!

i need to know, is there anything i have done wrong?

i do everything i have seen and heard of everywhere else, i see

myself as an extremely experienced lover but this has changed my views on sex completely!

we have come up with the solutions that it is either my loving skills or her vaginal functions, we are seeking fast and reliable solutions and we really need your help.

Please to everyone out there, don't think of me as a sex hungry teenager or a horny pervert who just wants to get more out ofiend, i am not, i love my girlfriend and i would take my life on her command, making her happy means eveyrthing to me and i will never cease trying to do so for anyone or anything.

and so please, help me get through this problem so i can make my lover truly happy...

for that long you werent able to tell if she had an orgasm or not?

did she just fake it?? that good?

well its her fault if she did, cause she should have been open about it and just work on things together with you in order to achieve something, cause of course, how can you achieve anything if she fakes it showing everything is fine.

also... if you never noticed she never had an orgasm with you.. well it sounds like there is no connection or something like that.

good luck on working that one out