yeah umm umm umm i reaaly like this girl idk if i should ask her out....i know her good bcuz her big sis and my big sis are best friends BUT about 4mnths ago her sis died.....ok i still dont know if i should ask her out...she has a bf but when we r around eachother its like we r dating......we flirt and stuff like that...we went out for like a week 1yr ago but we broke up and blah blah blah.......help i really think this is who i am supposed to end up with

Well sorry to say this man, but it's the truth when a girl has a bf and she's flirting with you and having fun and stuff, it doesn't mean anything more than a good time. She won't leave her bf. Unless you prove to her that your hell of a lot more fun and "better" than her bf, but you can't guarantee that if you prove to her your better she'll accept then break up with her bf. It's all up to her to decide.

NEVER tell a girl how you feel unless your VERY certain she feels the same way. That is the biggest screw up I've seen many guys do. The girl ends up saying how your such a friend to her though and it'd be awkward or she doesn't want a bf right now, it's all ****. It all means she isn't interested. So don't do it. One thing you could do, is wait till she breaks up with him then ask her out, but take a week off give her some space.

I guess you could wait and keep flirting and see what happeneds though I doubt she's going to break up with her bf anytime soon but it's a possibility. Just don't get your hopes up.

I agree with Metallica.

She is taken, DO NOT put yourself in the position to be shut down and have your heart broken. Deep down you know if you asked her right now, what her answer would be.

The road you should take though.. be her BEST friend, show her you're there for her.. don't be overly flirtatious unless she compensates, and balances it out. Let her flirt with you, and start conversations with you, and then you turn up the frequency and give a little back. Don't always be available either man, that's the first step for a girl to take advantage. If she thinks that you'll be there through thick and thin and deal with all of her ****, then things go bad.

Keep your dignity, and self-respect, but also be there when she needs support, (with her sister) or any other problems. Even if it's with her boyfriend, be there to help her out. Just try to avoid being labeled the "girls best friend" because that usually creates a different bond and is hard to transform into a relationship the way you'll want to.

Good luck.