serious then imagined. I might just be

being a hypocodriac.

At school, like recently, during class

my stomach has been acting real weird.

Like we have nutrition break and I eat, but

my stomach won't be full one bit and

my stomach makes these noises and they

are very loud. I think I have a tapeworm

in my stomach eating the food that i digest.

I wanted to know if this is bad for my health and

what are the signs of having a tapeworm, or inchworm,

im not sure which one. its located in the stomach.

And does ne one know on how I could of got this?

thanks enotalone!

I've seen people that have had ringworm that grows on there arm and stuff at my school it's hella disgusting. I guess it is bad for your health. I think you should go see a doctor, he/she will put you on some medication to kill the thing.

Well I'm not really sure which worm you have because you're not actually sure yourself. But you can get regular worms, they look like spaghetti and they get in your intestines and sit there and usually attach to digusted food and you know what happens next . One way you could get them is from dogs that are puppies, though I'm not sure how but they can transfer it to you. Someone help me out here .

yea grip load of people dont give a crap

since nobody seems to freakin help, but you.

Thanks dude for havin my back...Everyone

else can go screw themselves. I'm not sure

if theres nething in my stomach but it acts

weird sometimes and it's embarissing to hear

my stomach growl louer then what the teacher

is lecturing about.

• 8 months later...

hahaha I have that well not often but when I was with a girl, it ALWAYS happened lol it was funny, I don't think it's anything important. It was all quite and we were watching a movie and then my stomach makes those noises, we laugh, but it continued hahah and then her's did the same thing and I told her they were communicating with each other funny...yet a little emberrassing lol, I think it's just normal digesting, nothing important

At school, like recently, during class

my stomach has been acting real weird.

Like we have nutrition break and I eat, but

my stomach won't be full one bit and

my stomach makes these noises and they

are very loud. I think I have a tapeworm

in my stomach eating the food that i digest.

You don't have a tapeworm in your stomach. You simply aren't eating enough food. The sound you hear is your stomach walls moving to digest food that isn't there. It's also a sign that your body is missing some important nutrients. Nothing much to worry about. Buy something instant, like granola bars, and eat them throughout the day. Eat a good breakfast, lunch and dinner. Never eat until you're full, just until you don't feel hungry anymore. Also drink a lot of water, and maybe even exercise. If this doesn't go away after you eat a lot, or if it ever gets painful, see a doctor.

whether you are over reacting about it or not. it's best that you go to a clinic to see your doctor. maybe your stomach can't even digest the food you eat. i was always getting so bloated after i ate, and then throwin up all my meals, but i never thought it was anything to wrong, and didnt go to the doctor for probably 2 years, and it turns out i have a severe bowel condition. it's better to be save then sorry