feeling fat all the time , need to loose weight

I feel frustrated because i can't seem to loose weight i don't fit into any clothes the way i used to anymore i used to be 95 pounds in january and then by april i was 110 i have never gained this much weigth in my life or even weighed over 95 pounds in my life and now that i do it is really depressing i am only 5 feet tall so it looks like a lot of weight i dont know how to loose weight eveyrthing i have tried doesnt seem to work

Try weight watchers. I joined up with them with a negative outlook and I still lost ALOT of weight. Mind you, once I left I put it all back on.

You just need a support group. Some people around you, who are going through the same thing, to cheer you on as you loose weight..and to inspire you when you havent.

Its worth a thought, and their online forums are usually free if you can't afford to go to the actual meetings.

Hi, and welcome to eNotAlone steph.

First thing you should remember - You have to keep eating. The right foods are necessary to help you lose weight.

Join a gym, go running/walking/jogging/riding etc. Anything that you think would interest you, give it a go.

Eat Healthy - Exercise more.

If you are still going through puberty, you are bound to gain weight - it is perfectly natural to do so, still remain healthy, but actually dieting can greatly affect your growth and your body. Do NOT starve yourself, it messes greatly with your metabolism, and has lifelong (sometimes even deadly) consequences.

That being said, that does not preclude you from leading a healthy lifestyl - eat balanced as in lots of veggies, whole grains, lean meats (like chicken, lean cuts of beef), fruit and lower fat dairy (ie yogurt, milk). And exercise, at any age you should be exercising - if you are new to it, start with some easier things and work your way up. And muscle weighs more than fat, so if you do exercise keep that in mind, there is more to your health and fitness then the scale alone, it is not a very good determinant if you are also muscular for example.