1 week ago i ask my BF to give me 1 month off... he then can't help it and called me 4 days into the break... and then yesterday i text him to ask him where can i take my tire to fix... then he called back and tell me to give him the tire and he will bring it to fix i told him just tell me where and i will bring it... but he came and pick it up and brought it to fix and help me put the tire back on... the question is since im the one who suggested to take some time off... should i not have called him???

when i saw him yesterday he act like there is nothing between us... he acted like he didn't miss me at all... he acted like he is just helping a friend...

Lately i've been having dreams of him... but he is not near me... everytime when he is close enough to me something will happen to either him or me... is that a sign??? or am i just thinking too much...

one more question if i'm the one who suggested to take some time off, should i even ask him to go have lunch or something????

Please give me some advice... thanks..

If you want time off, then why are you still wanting to spend time with him? If you want time off, that means you don't want to spend time with him for now. Not getting together every once in awhile.

What he did is kind of normal. You always hear stories about people calling the one who wanted the break because they can't stand not talking to them and they want the other person back sooner. It's odd that you are calling him though, when you are the one who wanted the time off.

Of course he acted like just a friend. That's what you wanted.. Maybe he is just respecting the fact that you want a break from the relationship, so he's not going to be all over you.

It seems like you are confused about what you want. Do you want to take a break from the relationship or not? If I was him, I would be confused..

Babetears,

Please don't take this the wrong way- but it sounds like you're digging for attention from him and you want him to plead/beg for you and try to bolt back into the picture like a knight in shining armour.

Keep in mind you likely hurt his feelings and he is simply respecting your request to give you your space. Are you trying to punish him for something? If in your heart, you really do want to be with him- then don't keep playing games with him. You could end up losing him.

He sounds like a nice guy from what you'd told us.

Be honest with yourself about what your goal is with taking a month off...Do you really want to stop seeing him, or are there other motives?

BellaDonna

You are right i am confused... i don't know what i want... my hearts say i want to be with him.. but my mind is telling me i can't. sometimes i think we are better off being friend... but in my mind if i ask him to be friends i know he won't... i don't want us to end up as enemy.. cause i know that is what's going to happen if i break up with him.. i guess i can't have it all my way.... i really don't know what to do.. sometime i just want to be out of this area just to get away from this problem... run off and never come back.. and not let him know... but that's not a way to handle problem...

i guess you are right when i am the one who wanted time off i shouldn't be calling him or anything... i know i did the wrong thing yesterday... i shouldn't text him... after i text him i realize that i made a mistake...

i guess the best thing for me to do now is just go out with friends... and take my mind off of this situation... i don't know...

The best thing for you, if you are confused, is to take this break and REALLY take it. If you find yourself missing him a lot and wanting to be with him more and more, then that might show you that you really do want to be with him.

IF you find that you enjoy being without him more, then that's a sign that you might be happier without being in a relationship with him.

Just take this break as a time to think about it. Don't stress over what you want, just relax and see where it takes you.

The break happened before... but it only lasted 1 week... this time i don't know if i can go back to him... i just can't stand the things he put me though... it's not the first time that's why... this time he hurted me really bad.. and he realize it too... i really haven't seen him or really talk to him for over 2 week now... 1 week into the month but before that i haven't talk to him for 1 week....

eventhough he is acting like he is not missing me but he is constantly leaving me a voicemail with the song "all out of love"... he is constantly trying... but sometimes when he do that it gets me all mad.. i don't know why i feel that why... i don't know why when he doesn't call i feel that i miss him... but when he do leave me a message i feel like he is not giving me space... why do i feel like this... why do i get all mad at him when he is calling me or texting me....

i don't know....

You need to make a decision. Either you want a break or you don't. Pick one and stick to it. Otherwise you are, however unintentionally, playing games. Of course he's acting like you're just a friend...he needs to protect himself and prepare for that possibility and you asked for space so he's not going to act like your bf since he's under the impression that's not what you want right now.