okie dokie! here i am again. i just keep getting myself into these messes......... anyways, my bf/ fiance and i had unprotected sex for the first time since the first time we had sex. hes uncapable of having children till he has surgery, and i just finished my period 2 days ago, so i dont know how much of a possibility there is of me getting pregnant, but since im like the biggest worrier im asking questions.

please please please dont yell at me or fuss at me for not using a condom. i undersatnd it was wrong, but honestly if i were to get pregnant, we would b able to take care of the baby, i just honeslty dont want one right now. i seemed ok at the time but now im feeling really bad (cuz stuff that happened after really got me upset)

anyways, im making plans to get the morning after pill tomorrow. my friend and i r going to the health department, and i wanted to double check that i can get it there. also can i get the pill/ patch there too? and will my parents b notified??? i honestly want to tell them about everything thats been going on, but i do not want them to keep me from seeing the only real support i have in my life.

please help.

The way planned parenting works is.... they do NOT notify your parents. That was part of the big controversy and is a controversy with ABORTION rights and clinics.

These clinics were created to help educate people and protect them from not only unwanted pregnancies but the spread of disease.

Before AB's were legalized. There were horror stories of women going to back yard butcher shops to get help. These quack doctors would do more harm than good.

Personally, I'd hope that my daughter would come to me with her concerns and her problems. And we can rationally work it out together. However, I realize that many people do not have that open and honest of a line of communication with their young adults. And who knows whats waiting for me during those turbulant years. Sooooo... I feel good knowing that at least they can go to someone with some semblence of an education and be taken care of.

sooo im grounded for yelling at my mom cuz she was saying i do nothing around here (i have 3 jobs, a serious relationship and a figure skating career i keep together). so now i cant go get the map..... im in big trouble here.... i dont know what to do, and my bf brought up a good point.... if i go and they perscribe it wont it show up on my record??? ugh crap im so screwed right now and i dont know what to do. im like in major panic mode.

link removed

Basically, I think the first part states there is a possibility that it could go down on your medical record. But no one sees these records but your doctor(s) and if you are in an accident; also an employer may wish to see it etc.

If you are that worried about it; get it out of a pharmacy.

how do u get it from a pharmacy? do u have to have a perscrition or can u just ask for it??? confused slightly

In the US you need a prescription. There has not been legislation passed there yet that allows you to purchase over the counter as has been done in some other countries. There are side effects and they want you to consult a doctor first. Some pharmacies won't dispense it either, so ask the clinic where they recommend you go.

Get on the pill or patch ASAP as well, talk the the doctor when you go for MAP.

And, yes there is ALWAYS a risk of pregnancy, with or without protection..higher without obviously. And even men who have had vasectomies get women pregnant sometimes - don't believe that he definitely cannot get you pregnant.