What do you feel is most important in a relationship?

Trust, communication, honesty, being loyal, and humor....oh, and just plain being compatible with things like money, religion, politics, and other stuff of that nature.

all of those things - also love, of course, and compromise.

Trust, communication, honesty, being loyal, and humor....oh, and just plain being compatible with things like money, religion, politics, and other stuff of that nature.

all of those things - also love, of course, and compromise.

LOL...oh yeah! Those too!

Yes I think trust, honesty, communication but above all COMPROMISE.

You assume there is love and you assume that in terms of issues of personality there is compatability.

These things, trust, honesty, communication, compromise are areas that can be actively worked on. To me, when you are committing to a long term relationship the one thing that you have to understand is that you will now be living your life as two people, not as an individual, and that takes compromise and usually a lot of it.

nnaaaa.... I like my men to look like.. 0X no need to have physical attraction.... LOL.

Chemistry. That certain something something.... MAGIC. The ability to rock my world...and take me somewhere else with just one kiss....

a must.....

LOL... Yeah... I better find him phsyically attractive... or else he better be really really old.. and have alot of OLD MONEY in a bank account somewhere... LOL

Communication is totally key, as well as loyalty, and trust, compassion, comprimise, honesty even if it hurts sometimes, is a good thing.

I think for a good relationship, you mate should be your best friend, you should be able to tell them anything and for them to understand you. I know with my ex that is the way it was, she could tell me anything, and I could tell her anything. You should enjoy each others company, even doing the little things in life. You should get along, you don't have to get along all the time, but it should be most of the time.

Read Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I think that book tells you everything you need to know!

number one for me is (and this, it is important to note, has not always been on my list!):

-The other person MUST want to be in a relationship (committed) WITH ME.

-I must feel that he loves me even when he is mad at me and vice versa.

-I think it's important to have a lot of help and support outside of the relationship, too. friends to hang with, and couples therapy has helped us soooo much.

I need a goal setter... someone who looks at life with gusto. Is willing to push the boundaries of possibilities.

I need someone who is creative and has a can do attitude.

Someone who is open to all possibilities and is open minded....

Someone who is willing to keep learning and growing.... one of my credo's is the moment you quit learning... you start dying... so a closed minded individual is a turn off.

okkk.. we said chemistry and attraction... but lets just say it... GOTTA BE A GOOD BED-MATE... all the equipment in working order and compatible.... imaginative, caring, loving, sensitive, sensual.... ROMANTIC..... and FUN FUN FUN...