aight well this girl likes me but tells me she wana get over me. but yesterday we went for a walk in da park and play some ball and i had my arms around her the whole time! if she wanna get over me why she leting me be all over her like that? she tells me she wants to move on becuz our last fight we said things that really made her think and it really sucks cuz i ended up hurting a person i truly love.now she jus met this other kid and she keeps talkin to him and its really annoying cuz she jus met this kid and she tellin me how hott he is and sh1t and how sweet he is. but she tellin me she dont know if she like him or not. im thinkin im jealous but i dont know we not even going out and im jealous. Before she told me she was jealous of me and this other girl cuz i told her me and this other girl were making out. and she got mad. Y did she get mad? t does she care? we not even goin out! i really like her but she dont wanna go out. and im really watchin myself cuz everytime i got her in my arms i feel like kissing her but i dont know if that will make it better or worse. please help me!

1st of all, just bc a girl lets you be all over her, doesnt neccessarly mean she likes you. I was able to hold this one girl all the time but there was never any feelings being exchanged. 2nd, to answer your question, she probably does care about you, but this doesnt mean she likes you. ive seen a girl get mad that a guy for amking out w/ someone she didnt like bc she cared for the guy, but didnt like him. About kissing her, go by your gut. If you feel the time is right go for it, but its your decision.

If you understood this good, if u didnt tell me and ill try again.

Good Luck!!