How do i tell a guy who i think is straight that im in love

How do i tell a guy who i think is straight that im in love with him?

Im bi, and i think about him all the time, hes so cute and adorable and i want to tell him how i feel but:

1. I dont really know him enough to approach him, even a 'hello' would be classed as suspicious.

2. Hes twice my size build wise

3. I dont want him to hate me if he doesnt feel the same.

4. I dont want to put him in a difficult position.

any ideas?

How do i tell a guy who i think is straight that im in love with him?

Im bi, and i think about him all the time, hes so cute and adorable and i want to tell him how i feel but:

1. I dont really know him enough to approach him, even a 'hello' would be classed as suspicious.

This right here makes me suspect you're not really "in love" with this guy per se... I don't think you can really love someone without knowing them at all. At this point I think you're just fascinated by him more because he's cute. That's okay, we all do that, and it's where a lot of relationships begin.

That said- why not try getting to know him a little better rather than making a declaration of love right off the bat. That way you can find out whether he really is someone you're interested in. Then you have to find out whether he is gay. This is an art form, but a good way to start is just to discuss the gay marriage issue and see how he feels about that. I wouldn't do this until you know him a little better.

And bear in mind that most people are straight. Sad but true.

I agree that you can't possibly be in love with someone you don't even know. Maybe infatuated or intrigued?

I think you should try to get to know him. If he's a jerk then he won't seem as cute. If he has a great personality to go with how cute he is, then you may be interested in finding out more, including his sexuality. It is really hard to make a judegment on someone's sexuality without knowing them, unless you see them with someone intimately.

GL!

If you "love" him that means pretty much all of your feelings are aimed towards him. And if you "love" him that does mean morally that you only have feelings towards him, which brings me to the question: If you are in love with a man, thereforeeee you feelings are only for him, then how are you bi?

But then again it doesn't seem like you are serious about it so yeah...

Forgive me for any offense,

-Tony

hey thanx for the comments!

actually i kind of suspect that what you are saying is right, of course it is. i actually regret putting the words 'love' in the post cos when i look back i sound incredibly stupid and sad. Of course im not in love with this guy, in fact i just think hes extremely cute, so cute that its blocking my judgement. I mean, i dont know him personally so i dont love him cos like i always say to my friends is 'i wont go out with someone unless i know them first cos how the hell will i know if i love them'. So i am really confused? Yeah i am bi, he is the only guy i think about but like you say that doesnt mean i love him. In fact i think hes more of an obsession in the sense that ill probably go off him in a few years lol.

Do you think i should tell him that i think he is cute if he approaches me

as i think he knows anyways and then see what happens from there, whether ill get a black eye or not lol?

Steve

Well, I don't think telling him he's cute is the best way to proceed, unless you have strong suspicions that he's gay. Straight guys don't always take this well. Why not just say hi to him. I don't know how you know him, but you can chat about some common interest or whatever it is people talk about nowadays. Who knows, he might turn out to be a total jerk, or he might be a perfectly nice person whose personality is incompatible with yours, or thousands of other possibilities.

• 2 weeks later...