Hey guys! After a long 2500-mile journal cross country, my boyfriend and I finally made it back home. However, he became really ill and on top of that, we have had a lot of bad luck during the week we were up north. All I ask is for you guys to pray for the following:

1. Two friends of ours had run out of gas in Arkansas (they live in TX) and we have been unable to reach them since Sunday. No one has seen or heard from them.

2. Pray for Scott's health to return back to normal after a long 4 days on a campground in rainy northern Ohio.

3. After our return home yesterday, we went to pick up our puppy Anson from a friend's house. In the excitement of seeing his owners, Anson wriggled and licked face. However, he has a tendency to jump off things so during this time, he jumped out of Scott's arms and landed on his front leg wrong, breaking it. We spend hours at the emergency vet, onyl to find out that the break was a nasty one and the minimum cost would be around $1500. We just bought a home and don't know where we are going to come up with that kind of money but we are willing to do just about anything. I know I will do anything to make sure that my boyfriend is happy, healthy, and not stressed because that's the last thing anyone needs, especially after a rather dramatic vacation.

So, guys, please keep these things in your prayers. We would all appreciate it. God bless!image removed

Thoughts and hopes with you and everyone involved.

Poor puppy too...did you already get him treated for his leg, or do you have to go back? Nevermind, see you have a temp cast on him right now..when do you need to go back then?

I say...our animals are worth it, its a hit, but put it on credit and pay it off...its worth it!

I am thinking about you. Hope boyfriend gets well soon. Any news on your friends yet?

Finally, I bet you were worried sick about your puppy. I know what I'm like when I think my dogs are hurt. He looks really sad. Give him a hug from me. He'll be running around in no time!

Take care.

Well wishes and prayers with you, your friends, your bf, and your puppy.

Boy, this was a tough week for you!

At least they have a Fentanyl patch on your pup so he's being medicated for pain.

Keep us updated on everyone, esp. your missing friends! (do they have cell phones?)

• 2 months later...