What if she.....

Hey,

I'm still just really in the process of trying to figure out how she feels about me..... Eye contact (check... well, most of the time).... Smiles (check).... Touching (occasionally.... although sometimes she seems a little nervous... we are co-workers until this Friday... she's leaving and I'm starting a better job next week, hopefully)....

Yesterday, I became infuriated at work and she began laughing at me when I walked around the corner.... and I ended up saying, "What??" LOL... She just kept smiling (top and bottom teeth) and said, "nothing"... and then I was like "What's so funny??" to which she finally replied... "I'm just smiling...." She ended up telling me not to get so stressed over stuff because I was going to be in so much better shape than I am now someday... she told me to have faith in myself and in God (she's religious) and that whenever I got so upset that I only came to her apologizing and killing myself and to try tobe more calm... or I was just going to keep on coming to her killing myself.....

I had told her I had sent her a text message the night before... and she said, "What, text message??" and turned on her phone and started looking for it... She asked what it said to which I responded, "It just wasn't meant to be seen..." and she kept laughing saying, "-----, I'm going to find out what that text message said" and I finally ended up telling her....

Then we talked about a great deal of things (what we enjoyed doing) and I ended up, UGH, bringing up a hobby of playing video games. (Hey, I am being truthful and I did say "UGH") She said, "You know, I don't really play video games much, I get bored...." Trying to break away from the subject I stated, "I know that sounds boring..." to which she said, "No,no, that's not boring..." and even got me on the topic of which games I play....???? I'm lost with this one.... What's going on here guys?? Gals??

SCATCATFHSU

She's interested in you and what you do with your spare time...

I read your post through and it sounds like the beginning phase of a normal relationship. So what's wrong?

She's showing and active interest in the things you like to do.

The text message was curiosity. She wanted to know what you wrote.

My thoughts... She's interested in you.

My suggestion... Start with coffee or lunch, it's an informal way to get together and chat. You'll be able to find out more about her and at the same time it may shed some light on your question of if she likes you or not. Maybe while at lunch talk about an upcoming movie or event and if she seems interested make it a date.

What if she goes on (after the blow up) to tell you she heard about it.... and to remember what you say whenever you do go off.... because she told me, sometimes herself, she got mad and said stuff she didn't mean. She told me in the frame of mind I was in, at that point, that it wasn't the right time to be making "life-changing" decisions (not sure anything was life-changing) and to try and not do anything you are going to regret. What's going on here? I kept apologizing to her... and she kept telling me I hadn't done anything to her.. .but to remember that other stuff. What's going on with this?? Is she upset at me, possibly care, being "mothery", or just trying to complain about every little thing I do???

ScatCatFhsu

She may just be trying to give you advice on not burning bridges at work. We all need an outsiders perspective on things that happen in our lives and maybe she's just trying to pass along a little wisdom. Does she know about the new job you hope to start? I wouldn't read too far into this, and that's why I suggested an informal "date" to start off with. It's possible she's interested in you but wants to start out as just friends. Or maybe she's worried about getting involved with someone who works for the same company.

Don't get your hopes up to high, but don't give up either.

SLIGHT amount of interest? On you're original post you mentioned that she got you talking about video games, something that she doesn't do because they bore her. She was interested to find out what your text message said. She's interested in where you're applying.

As my original reply stated, she's interested in you. The only thing I'm warning against is the getting involved with co-workers but it sounds like both of you are going to be going to different companies anyway.

Have fun with the lunch or coffee...

I hope she does... Somebody said she HAD to.... she works with little kids and the other day she started smiling at me and got this little boy she works with and you could hear her whispering my name to him and he smiled, made out like he had a muscle, and gave me a high-five. lol. Everybody was like "that's like a Mother telling her kid to do that to his Dad". hehe

scatcatfhsu

Hey,

I'm still just really in the process of trying to figure out how she feels about me

Ask her on a date and go for the kiss (on the date). YES she does like you. Now go ask her out

As for the video games issue... if its your hobby, tell her so. Dont supplicate and try to agree with her. "Just cause youre not skilled enough" with a grin on your face or something along these likes.