about a week ago my girlfriend broke up with me and kicked me out of the house because 'i deserved better'. ha. so i left to go to my friends house which is about an hour away. the whole time i'm driving she is messeging him on msn about how stupid she is and how much she regrets kicking me out. well we talk for awhile when i get there and i decide to take her back, so i drive back down there and everything seems fine and dandy until i find out that she went and stayed at some guys house the night she kicked me out. needless to say i was pissed and left town the next morning, since then she's been swearing up and down that nothing happened and all i want in the world is to take her back. but now i can't trust her and probably never could again. so i'm not going back. i really really want to take her back but i'm afraid she'll just hurt me again. damn life sucks sometimes. there's no real point or question to this post, i just wanted to share.

aww that's sad that you can never trust her again. I think maybe since you do love her so much, that you could possibly try to trust her. Try to find out exactly what happened that night. If nothing happened, what's the difference of her staying at a girlfriend's house? I know I almost broke up with my current byfriend (that would have been a huge mistake) because I know he's better than me. I was just afraid he'd get to know me and realize what an unworthy person I am and break up with me. I didn't want to delay the process any longer. Girls are just like that sometimes. Anyway, good luck with your relationgship and thanks for sharing.

hey

I know exactly how you feel its funny cause the same thing happened with me and my ex-boyfriend. He was at a friends house with alot of girls there and i called him on his cell and he told me and he was sleeping over there too and i didnt trust him. We ended up having an argument and breaking up that night. I never really found out if something happened, but i assumed something did. we never got back together. But make sure you get your facts straight before anything try to find out from other people what happened or from her. Ask her good questions. If you do get back with her keep your guard up and be aware of things. I wish you the best and keep me updated byes