Just another jealous guy (that's me)

I know its insecurities in myself that cause jealousy, but here is the situation that I'm apprehensive (jealous of).

My fiance and I have been engaged 8 years and have a 7 year old daughter together (finally have the money to give her the wedding she wanted she said if shes doing it once she wanted it done they way she wanted so we waited to get the money heh).

Anyways so you see its definitely a mono relationship that has family (we have a 10 year old son that is hers from a previous relationship) involved.

We are getting marrried in September. Her two sisters are taking her out for her bachlorette party. They are staying over night at a hotel quite aways away. Little history on her oldest sister taking her (her and her husband have this lady that they welcome into their bedroom together if you know what I mean and this lady is going with them to this place even though my fiance is not happy about that).

I'm a jealous guy not over bearing just I ask her if she'd be comfortable if the situation was reversed (she hates it when I do that).

Now supposedly they are just going to a dance club then going back to the hotel to sleep. My problem is this. Her sister the one that likes to go both ways and swings picked out the destinations in this bachlorette party. Do you think I have reason to be jealous? I asked the fiance and she said she wouldn't do anything stupid. But my thoughts are what if shes too drunk to know better? Her sisters have a way of getting her (don't remember anything last night) drunk.

Forgot to post that we also both agreed we weren't going to do the whole bachelor bachelorette thing since we've been together so long. However, she said she can't hardly tell her sisters no.

TRUST is your key word here....

She's right, if they plan a party for her, she can't not go. (even if it is quite rude of them to do it anyway if they knew she did not want it)

But you will not be able to control everything she does and says, where she goes and what happens in her life, same as she can't control yours. What you will have to work on is trust. She can just as well meet a guy at work, or when out shopping for groceries....

She sounds like a woman of integrity, so even if her sister and the others are bad, it does not for one second mean she will follow in their ways. Show your lady some trust, and you will get it back in buckets!! Because you show her trust, I believe she will not do ANYTHING to break it, but if you nag about her getting drunk etc, she might think that you think she's going to do it anyway, so why not?

oh my i feel so down lately because i am so parinoid, my boyfriend is on holiday for two weeks with hes guy mates. the reason i am parinoid is i no they have a reputation as players. wot do i do he doesnt bother contacting me all i no is that he is having a wicked time and going to clubs all nite? i think in my heart i can trust him. my work mates do not help either saying if a women is going to offer themselves on a plate all men are going to take it? could some one please comfirm this is not true! if anyone has any ideas please please help im going crazy dewelling wot mite not be true!