Wow...shud i even pursue this anymore..?

ok, im in a very confusing and weird situation that includes my ex, her ex and me. See me and my ex broke up about a month ago and me and her still hung out continously this whole time. Its like we were separated and lived our own lives and then we jus get together out of no where and hang out and then separate again like there was no ties between us again. It was kinda weird.

Anyways, the other night after we got done watchin a movie me and her were talkin about things in the parking lot next to her car and she tells me the following...

"i love you, this feels so right, right now, i think i shud go home before we do something we will regret again..(a week ago we made out and had sex on several different occasions)"

"i feel like were gonna get back together really soon, theres just things i need to figure out"

"i love you so much i dont ever wanna lose you in my life"

then i told her this break up has caused me to realize alot of things about our relationship that i have now realized and aim to prove that i have gotten better, i also told her that i love her so much because she is such a trust worthy person who would NEVER lie to me EVER.

Soon after i say that, she breaks down crying and this is where i get a whole new picture of her...

she tells me during the time we broke up about a week after she called her ex for some confort and i guess they got "close" again, she tells me it was accidental and she didn't mean for any of it to happen. The thing is she has lied to me, she told me that she hated this guy and never talks to him at all. She even put up this giant front about being pissed off everytime he tried to contact her. It was all lies.

Now she says she doesn't know wut to do, she says she loves us both and it wud hurt her too much to jus pick one. Shes on vacation right now for a week, i told her to think things over by herself and not to contact either of us for the whole week, that way wen she comes back she will have a straight answer to give to both of us.

I love her so much, i dont want to lose her, i shud be mad at her for she told me about her and her ex but im not. Im not mad at all, i think its because i understand the situation and we weren't actually together. And im kind of guilty too, because after we broke up i hung out several girls the whole time to clear my mind from her, because it hurt too much to jus sit around and think of her. Nothing happened between me and the girls i hung out with but im not sure that if something did happen i wudn't be able to say no.

Im so confused right now, do you guys think that i shud even try and get back with her?? i love her so much and i feel that she really does truly love me as much as she says she does, i dont want to lose her.

I think she probably needs a lot longer than a week to make up her mind. But if you feel you can trust her if she chooses you then I guess you could give her a chance. If you can't trust that she won't break up with you again or is not fully over him and just wants you, then I would walk away.

BTW, is this a special day for women who are 'Torn Between Two Lovers.'?

link removed

i feel i can still trust her, its just that whole reason we even broke up is because i was sort of insecure and all she said was to trust her and i do now, or DID...and then she comes to me with this. I still love her, i think if i even gave it another chance i can really truly trust her. Now its up to her i think, its up to her heart and i will see what she truly wants. I told myself before that i dont want her anymore but it was a lie to myself, i need her, i love her and i can't lose her.

oh yea, and one more thing, before she left i told her not to contact either of us so she can have time to think to herself. But she texted me lastnight and i didn't get a chance to answer them cuz i was busy...do you guys think she texted him too? Because wen ever i wasn't there for her i feel that she went to him instead.