okay, so my ex and I have been apart 3 - 4 weeks, yet we've been spending so much time together.. yada yada yada. Read my previous posts for more info..

Me, my ex, My friend, and his girlfriend are suppose to be hanging out later today.

Anyways, I just found out that my ex and my friends girlfriend were on the phone together, and my ex said "you know how we're hanging out saturday, well im really looking forward to spending time with ___ (me)"

and then my friend asked "are you still thinking of getting back together with him" and my ex replied "oh, im more than just thinking".

Anyways, I am just gonna hang out aruond here until everyone gets here, and we're gonna be swimming today, and just hanging out.

Do you think I should do some subtle flirting, or should I make a move?

and what sort of move?

Maybe she's just waiting for me to make one.. but I don't know what I should do.

Any advice for my situation?

Go for it Mis,

Ask her if she'd like to go on a date next weekend or something. You don't have to get all heavy on her and ask if she wants to commit to you right away. Baby steps. See if she'd like to go on a real date next weekend.

Alright good idea.

I think that the 4 of us are going to hang out later on tonight, because nobody is really home right now, (she's tubing with a friend right now).

I can suggest that we go on a date, but where could we go, to suit this situation.

i'd say go ahead and ask her out. from what your friend said, she's interested . but she doesn't necessarily know that you're interested back, so she may be too shy to make a move? why not see what happens and then if she doesn't ask you out by the end of hanging out together then say something like "I had fun tonight...how about we go for dinner next weekend?"

Yeah, we didn't end up hanging out today, because she went tubing straight from her friends house..

and then she's going to the beach with 2 of her friends.. which is about 10 minutes from my house, and me and my buddy are going into town, and then we're going to the beach for fireworks, so hopefully i'll see her tonight.

tomorrow I have no plans, and if she doesn't either, I will invite her over afor a swim or something. It's still the beginning of summer, we have plenty of chances to hang out..

Her bday is at the end of july too.. and im throwing her a surprise pool party