How can I last longer in the sack??

I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks now and we just started having sex the other night. I've always waited till I was in a relationship before having sex because I tend to think that the girl would be more forgiving of my sexual inadequecies (round 1 - cum too early, round 2 - cant cum at all and go limp, round 3 - cum too early...). Even though she has reassured me, I still feel like I am going to lose her if I cant get myself under control. I have tried those desensitizing condoms, which seem to work except that she says that they dry her out too much and she prefers all-natural. I don't stand a chance without a condom...especially when she gets close to orgasm (seeing her in pleasure sends me over the edge). Does anybody have any tips, positions or things I can do to hold out longer or make her cum sooner?

I've had an orgasm while putting a condom on..talk about fast! But on the other side I've also lasted way too long; to the point where I can sense my partner replaying a Seinfeld episode in her head to pass the time. It happens to us all at some point. Whenever I feel like I'm going to cum too fast, I pull out before it's too late and let the feeling subside a bit. Just keep her going with your hands, tongue etc (or let her keep herself going: as long as the sight of that doesn't put you over the edge)until you cool down, then go at it again. There's been times I was so excited that I had to do this 10-15 times. Sometimes the more often you do this, the longer it takes to build up again. Or, try jerking off before hand, the second one always takes a while longer. Or, and to be used only as a last resort, imagine Wilford Brimley in a hot pink thong.

Controlling your orgasm is an art form which has to be practiced over and over and over whether with intense solo training or as part of a team.

Ok, everyone, laugh all you want. Check out:

link removed

It is a desensitizing spray that you apply to your penis about 15 minutes or so before having sex. It numbs the penis and delays ejaculation. It costs less than $10.

I actually have a bottle of it at home, so I will verify that it does indeed work. I don't use it that often, as longer sex with my SO doesn't seem to help out much, but that is another story.

If you do use this, I would reccommend only one of two sprays on the bottom of the shaft, below the head. That will numb only that area so that you still feel the sex and will still eventually finish. I goofed when I first tried it and doused my whole penis. I couldn't feel the sex at all, for all I know I was humping her leg.

The stuff is kind of neat. After about 5 minutes, you feel a warm sensation. Then, the area goes numb. The orgasm is actually a little better, too, as there is more build up to the release - like getting blown as opposed to f'ing. The trick is to only numb a small area, giving you sensation elsewhere while allowing you a bit more control over the climax.

Make sure it soaks in before you go at it, as you don't want to numb the girl.

Kal... try music in the back-ground as a distraction......

If you were with someone experienced.. I've heard the pinch method works.... cupping the teticles and squeezing lightly...

Try music in the back-ground as a distraction...with the withdrawl methods listed above.... oooooorrrr... with-drawl.. and go down south and make her happy first....

If you make her happy first.. guaranteed...whatever you do afterward will be GREAT.....

90% of woman don't come from just intercourse...

Website.. Dr. Sue Johnson...link removed

She's got a great program you might catch... this question comes up all the time.....

good luck...

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I must admit that the withdrawl method definitely works...with that, and the deep breathing combined, y'all should be golden. Also, if you can get your girl ontop...things should be smooth sailing...not only can you provide her with as much control as she needs, you can also stimulate her with your fingers (and if you're not up to par w/your fingering skills...she can/(will) do it herself! I've found that lying still works best to hold out longer...but a good thrust every once in a while is good cause it lets her know you're still alive and kickin'!!

I haven't tried the music yet...but I'm sure it would be glorious. Best of luck to all.