My ex GF is trying to contact me, why???

Over the past days I've had my phone rang several times. But as I'm socially retarded and know no one, I know it is her. Then I found two missed calls on my cellphone from her...

That was it, until today!

I was parking a motorcycle in front of my house (I'm selling it, it has a "for sale" sign), and suddenly she came in her car. Just said hi, casual talk for maybe 2 minutes and thats it.

Why is she trying so hard to talk to me? I really don't want to talk to her, and I know that the only reason I would talk to her is for sex. But I'm not the kind of guy that will give hope to a girl just for sex, that is why I stay away from her.

Hope she gets over me soon. I really have no regrets about breaking up with her, I'm moving on with my life, and other than sex, I really don't miss her...

It's the same question people ask why he/she doesn't want to talk to someone when they break up. One is ready to move on (not that's it's bad) and the other one is looking for an answer...often just a solid closure to end things...then again they are always looking for ways to get back.

I think she just misses you?

maybe she wants sex too?

stay away. ex-sex is soooo regrettable.. esp. if u know u dont want her back.

also, let her know that there should be no need for small talk and u dont think its best for her to be calling u.