Well, i am slowly going insane over here.

I was over my ex until i found out he has a girlfriend. I mean i am happy for him that he has a girlfriend. That is the truth...i don't hate him. I just am scared that what if he treats her better than he did me?

Or treats her worse? The girl is only 16 years old...and he could control her...he tried it with me...but i wouldn't let him.

I met her...she's really nice and sweet and too good for him...she's too mature for him (he's 18 but acts like a 15 year old)...

It's eating me up inside that he could be treating her better than me. I want to forget and move on...but it's hard. I thank God my life is busy.

Anyone out there who could offer advice or maybe listen to me? I would really appreciate that. You can add me to any of your lists. Thanx so much.

I burned all the stuff he gave me (which wasn't much he was lazy, just a few cards is all and crappy gifts). And i thought that would help but it did...but not as much.

I am over him...i just now need to get over the fact that he may treat her better than me. Any suggestions?

Thx for any advice and all who are willing to listen to me...i just need to vent...i should be fine in a few days.

Calm down, hon. 1, why WOULD he treat her better? He has no reason to treat her better than you, so don't worry about it! Also, he DID treat you bad. It shouldn't matter if he treats her well, that should be enough knowledge to keep him out of your life and mind forever!!! Also, if she's really too good for him, she'll figure it out.

I really doubt he treats her better if he treated you that way. Most guys I know treat all their girlfriends about the same. Actually most guys treat most women the same way (but of course being a girlfriend or mom or sister is different from just some women.

Really, the only advice I can give you about the matter is Don't Worry About It!!! I know it's hard...I understand completely. My ex-bestfriend went out with my ex-boyfriend even though she knew I liked him still. I always worried about how he treated her, but I just learned not to worry about it, because it DOESN'T matter!!! (Also, me and my friend's friendship didn't end because of him. It ended because she treated me like dog-crap and never cared about the way I felt. She was a hypocrite. I basically told her that she was a bitch and she never talked to me again after that. I don't miss her a bit

Hi Jitrenda

It seems you were hoping that he would learn from the mistakes he made with you, become a man over night, and want you back, then treat you right!

He may have learned a fews things from his mistakes, but he wont become mature over night.

As for what happens to that other girl, dont worry about it, as a matter of fact, if you were really over your ex. you wouldnt give a rats posterior what he does, and with who.

Forget about them, think about You! keep hanging out with your friends, take in all those summer movies, have fun with you! and your buddies. to hell with your ex. stop contacting him or asking about what he and that girl are doing, if someone brings it up tell them you dont want to know and dont care.

Someday you'll find someone with a mind a little more mature than a 10 year old, and get the love and treatment you want , desire and deserve.

until then, be happy with yourself and friends! take advantage of this time to reflect on what you expect and want from a man, once you know, dont settle for anything less, no matter how popular, or great looking they are. in the end, your happiness is what counts!