Hello friends, I’m back with another pickle

27 minutes ago, Kwothe28 said:

I dont think anybody is lacing up tequila glasses with drugs so OP couldnt get laid.

I wasn't suggesting that.  There are many reasons for drugging someone - to rob them for example or sometimes just for kicks. 

Who knows, I sure don't I just think it was weird. 

And if me I'd probably tell my doctor about it (the black out).

But OP isn't me and if he's not concerned, fair enough.

It sounds like  you drank quite a lot.  Maybe she saw how much and that added to the issues she had with your blackout. I think getting to know someone should be done while sober or at most have a social drink but that's just me!

1 hour ago, rainbowsandroses said:

.it takes A LOT for a complete blackout to happen.  With no warning?  Like did you even feel drunk prior? 

It's doubtful anyone drugged him. The meds are just an excuse. Binge drinking is a serious problem that can cause blackouts and it's not uncommon at all. Every year there are hundreds of deaths on college campuses due to binge drinking and it has nothing to do with medication or spiking drinks. 

https://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/binge-drinking.htm

Some life lessons are harsher than others, but hopefully we can learn from them.

There are plenty of attractive single women in the world. Certainly many of them would like to date you. 

But I do think it's a good idea to scale back on the drinking. Combining alcohol with BP meds is dangerous on its own without factoring in interpersonal mishaps. 

• Like 1