Current girlfriend

Ok so I met this one through a smart remark on a mutual friends fb post. Back this time last year our mutual friend posted that she had all these single friends and nobody was asking her to help them meet up. So me just being the smart alleck I am just says well if you’ve got all these friends why haven’t you found me one yet. So she tells me to go through her friends list and find some. 
  I do that and all of them are way too young, like by 20 years, so I just tell her thanks but no thanks I’ve done raise two kids not in the mood to raise another one and I’ve got a full years worth of schooling anyway to finish out my upgrade. 
  She asked how old I was and I told her 45, she said she knew the perfect one, she was 48, told me her name and to send her a friend request. So I did, the lady accepted, I messaged her a few days later told her what was going on and she said our mutual friend had told her about it. So we talked off and on for 6-8 months I finally got a chance to break away, took her to lunch one day figuring the worst that could happen is lunch is awkward and suck. But it didn’t, we had good conversation and decided to go out again, couple months later we got a chance to go to dinner. Had a great time. After the next hitch she came up for the weekend, I rolled her out of bed at 4:30, jumped in the mud boat, run the river, went lookin for ducks some pre season scouting. After the next hitch I took a month off, took her duck huntin a few times, took her deer huntin several times, she killed her first one, then jumped right in skinnin, gutting, and deboning the meat. Then we went to my house and had backstrap and heart for dinner. 
  Tonight when I came on watch she messaged me about a wild swarm of honey bees her son had found yesterday. At 3am they decided it’d be a good idea to go out and catch them so she could start keeping bees. By god they caught the entire swarm including the queen and will be transferring them into a 30 frame hive tommorow. 
  She’s about the nearest to a match I’ve found. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1