Little fearful of making out/french kissing for 1st time?

Well there is nothing to fear. Well, as long as you are in the right time to be doing it. You shouldn't force it. It just comes on it's own. It happens. Even if you don't know what you are doing. It starts with a kiss. Then you go for more and then you open your lips some. Your partner does to. You then just go in to it. Your mouths should be perpendicular or close to it. You go on touch tongues for a moment and then finish with like a normal kiss. You then stop and look at your love or hug or hold each other. Then go for some more. Say things in between that come from what you are thinking, your heart, or your feelings for her/him. You just enjoy the moment.

Points to take from this:

-Let your first french kiss and make out moment come naturaly. This ensures that it is meaningfull and true and real.

-Don't worry about the actually kissing part. You just learn as you go. Nothing to be embarrassed about or anything.

-I had no idea it was coming, I had no previous experience in this kind of situation, and it was great. Our relationship has reached another level after last night.

-Watch your clock, I ended up being 1hour and some odd minutes late on my curfew! (That is sort of a joke, don't be like checking the clock when you are in one of the most romantic, meaningful, and highest points of your life and your lovers life.)

Hope you find some comfort in this to all the people who worry so much about this.