HELP NEEDED im becoming super anxious again ://

ai broke up with my now ex boyfriend the start of this year end of last year and we have been in no contact. Stupid me decided to this month make a order and without checking the address it went to his house. Now he has messaged me saying theres been a parcel there for me. I have gotten mad anxiety again and do not know what to do or say. 

HELPP

6 minutes ago, Zoyq said:

he has messaged me saying theres been a parcel there for me. 

Arrange a neutral time to collect it. Don't get emotionally involved. Perhaps ask him to leave it somewhere and go with a friend to get it or make some other no contact arrangements to get it.

Pick up your parcel,  apologize to him for not checking the address and make sure your address is changed to your new current address for future parcel deliveries.  Problem solved.  Be all business but very brief and polite.   That's it. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 5:20 PM, Zoyq said:

ai broke up with my now ex boyfriend the start of this year end of last year and we have been in no contact. Stupid me decided to this month make a order and without checking the address it went to his house. Now he has messaged me saying theres been a parcel there for me. I have gotten mad anxiety again and do not know what to do or say. 

HELPP

Ask someone to do you a favor and retrieve it for you.