May she have liked me!!???

I went to eat with my parents to their favorite place.

Well, the daughter of the owner was there, and she knows my parents as they go there almost weekly. She came to say hello and my dad and her started talking, all of us were having a casual conversation, then...

Note: At the restaurant they always have a little show, and today was the "celtic" show, where a trio plays celtic music, but we got there very late, so the show was over.

My dad told her that I like celtic music and culture (which is correct), and I asked her when they would play again. She told me the dates, but then she said, hold a minute. Went to the musicians and asked them a CD of their music, and she gave it to me and said "take it, its a gift from me".

And the conversation continued more or less the same...

When we got home my dad told me "she really liked you, she couldn't stop looking at you". Do you think I should try to ask her for a date, or frequent the restaurant???

I don't know if she liked me or if I should aproach her, what should I do??

I'd go back to the restaurant alone sometime soon. Try to do it at a time when you know she'll be there. Find out from your parents what times she is there if you can. If she sees you there alone and she likes you, she'll come over and start a conversation again for sure. You can gauge from then if she's interested or not. Depending on how things go, you can ask her out on a date.

• 2 weeks later...

she could of been just casually flirting.. i know some girls like that but it doesnt hurt to ask.. you dont even have to make it sound like you're asking her our.. i guess you could say something like you are giving her a gift in return or something.. haha girls love something that sounds sweet they really do well.. best of luck to you