I was with him a month

MsSassy

So I meet this man he was so wonderful. We went out on dates and he would stay at my home during the weekend. We was together for about 4 weeks. We did have sex with each other as well. He said he liked me and we was making future plans together. But he called me and said He can’t see himself being in a relationship with me There was no explanation. He just dumped me for no reason.

48 minutes ago, MsSassy said:

he would stay at my home during the weekend.  he called me and said He can’t see himself being in a relationship with me.

Sorry this happened. Was it understood that you were in an exclusive relationship?  It seems like too much too soon. You seem to be "relationshipping" rather than dating just 30 days into it.

Perhaps he viewed this as a casual fling rather than a relationship. Are you still communicating ?  Does he not want to date at all or just hook up on weekends without a  relationship label?

16 minutes ago, MsSassy said:

We did have sex with each other as well. He said he liked me and we was making future plans together. But he called me and said He can’t see himself being in a relationship with me There was no explanation. He just dumped me for no reason.

Probably "Pump&Dump" case. As soon as they want home dates so soon they probably just have one thing in mind. Sorry. Be wary next time for cases like that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Sorry this happened. Was it understood that you were in an exclusive relationship?  It seems like too much too soon. You seem to be "relationshipping" rather than dating just 30 days into it.

Perhaps he viewed this as a casual fling rather than a relationship. Are you still communicating ?  Does he not want to date at all or just hook up on weekends without a  relationship label?

From my understanding we were dating. I no longer talk to him he is blocked. I heard he went back to his ex.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, MsSassy said:

So I meet this man he was so wonderful. We went out on dates and he would stay at my home during the weekend. We was together for about 4 weeks. We did have sex with each other as well. He said he liked me and we was making future plans together. But he called me and said He can’t see himself being in a relationship with me There was no explanation. He just dumped me for no reason.

He did give you a reason -he doesn't see future potential.  Many people after a month come to that conclusion -you just chose to have a sort of insta-relationship where you rushed things and spent tons of time together but you have to get to know someone over a period of time.  Months.  Not 4 weeks.  It's fine to have sex right away but that doesn't necessarily mean you have any stronger of a bond, connection, or know each other well.  It's fine to play house over the weekend but again that's not relevant to getting to know someone over time. 

Did you celebrate any holidays with him? Travel with him? See what he was like when he felt sick, when you felt sick, when he had a huge success or failure at work or you the same?  Did you see what he was like when you would need to go out of town, or cancel plans to be with a friend or a family member in need? Or vice versa?

How much time did you two spend with each other's families, friends, coworkers, acquaintances? In four weeks likely none/not much.  So early on -he might not even know why -he knows there's no future potential here -might be something to do with you, him, or the two of you together.  Or he may have his eye on someone else or have the dream of someone else. 

These are unfortunately the downsides of dating and they're harder downsides if you choose to rush in with sex and sleepovers etc - but you enjoyed those a lot, right? So you got the benefit of having all that attention, sex, romance packed in to a short amount of time.  If you realize that the downsides-of getting this attached this fast -isn't worth it you can make different choices in the future.

I'm sorry you're hurting -I know it's upsetting!!