***- How to ensure daughter knows I'm cool with it.

11 minutes ago, tattoobunnie said:

That will do it.  Even 20% of not supporting still makes you a bigot.  No one is just a 20% bigot.  It's like saying I only love 80% of your kid.  Being an ally isn't easy, and neither is coming out.

But don't be so hard on yourself.  My mom was strict, so I never told her about having a boyfriend until I was 19, and that was because she asked me directly.

Perhaps it's unfair to assign a percentage.  I am basing it on speculation.  It's quite possible my wife will accept my daughters orientation whole heartedly.   She does have a gay cousin, and has never spoken ill about it. 

42 minutes ago, Betterwithout said:

It's quite possible my wife will accept my daughters orientation

Well, frankly it doesn't matter if she "accepts" it or not. Her not accepting it won't make it go away. I hope she realizes your daughter is the same person she's always been. 

12 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Well, frankly it doesn't matter if she "accepts" it or not. Her not accepting it won't make it go away. I hope she realizes your daughter is the same person she's always been. 

It's all good.  My daughter will get all the support from me regardless, and hopefully her natural Mother will offer it as well.