Dating the Separated Man

4 hours ago, poorlittlefish said:

Everyone is forgetting that this guy's wife is also actively dating other people. What's the point of staying in a dead marriage? How must her dates feel (if she tells them) about her estranged husband living with her two days a week? They're as bad as each other. 

This is a couple who are leading separate lives, but keeping each other in the background, on standby. It's not fair or right for anyone involved. Your boyfriend and his wife need to sit down and sort out their divorce, even if that means taking a financial hit. They are having their cake and eating it, with you and the wife's dates caught in the middle. 

That is what he tells her.  I can imagine them getting a place, his wife will know the location and that could set things up for a really um unpleasant confrontation.Even if she is dating right now she could change her mind about her husband and reach out to reconcile -she is his wife.

Really be careful because they could get back together. He having issues and your just there while they going through this. Tommorow they could get back together and he tell you sorry going back to her.

You need to leave this man sort his issues out.

It's too soon for him rushing into a new relationship you could be a rebound. 

Married men or separated men are the worst.

I remember I had a first date with a guy but something was holding me back from him. So didn't see him we just use to message suppose think back something wasn't right. I knew he had a child and apparently he split from his sons mum.

Then I agreed to see him actually was just sex. But he irritated me after felt nothing for him. 

Then I got a message saying how much of a great person I was and he was getting back with his child mother. No indication he still loved her or maybe he was hoping to get back with her. Just wish men be honest say what's really going on.

Please take a step back maybe date other people. You can't invest all into when still married/ separated your never fully know what's happening. 

• Sad 1