Going to a wedding with possible covid exposure

24 minutes ago, Alex39 said:

She's going to be around everything I do with my friends

Is there some kind of rule that you can't spend time one on one or with just a couple of these friends? Why does she have to be around "everything" you do with them?

I had a friend group of about five or six ladies and we did things together but we all also spent one on one time together. And often there would be two or three of us. There wasn't some weird law that said all of us had to be included or the event or outing had to be cancelled.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

Is there some kind of rule that you can't spend time one on one or with just a couple of these friends? Why does she have to be around "everything" you do with them?

Exactly.

@Alex39you mentioned having a couple of close friends in that group. You can hang out with these folks at other times and build/enjoy a stronger friendship with them.

1 hour ago, Alex39 said:

I'm struggling now because we have all mutual friends so I can't just cut her off. She's going to be around everything I do with my friends.

It's sad that it has come to this. Hopefully you guys can eventually patch up your friendship, if that's something you want. Otherwise, just be courteous if you run into her. There's no sense in hanging onto any anger or resentment or other negative feelings.