i need help badly i feel like i'm losing control, i feel like im losing the love of my life and i have no control over it at all, my g/f says she sometimes feels unhappy in our relationship and that its half me and its half because she has things she wants to do in life...i feel sick to my stomach, i feel like im losing her and i can't do anything to stop it, nothing at all...

Talk to her about what she feels she's missing, what she expects of you, and if you promise anything FOLLOW THROUGH.

You just have to remember it may not work out. If someone wants out bad enough they'll leave no matter what. At that point you need to stop, crawl under a rock, and lick your wounds for a little bit.

i sent you a Pm, i need someone to talk to...

anyways, i kno she loves me but i dont know why she feels unhappy sometimes, its killin me, i dont know wut i wud do if i lost her, i feel like im slowly losin her tho, it sucks big time how i feel right now...

Sounds like she's confused and the only way she can figure things out is if she has some time alone. Give her some time to herself and she might come back to you strong as ever, but if you press her and act all needy you will surely lose her.

You only want somebody to be with you if they're 100% sure they want you.

Given her excuse, I would say that her reason for being unhappy is 100% her unsure about the relationship. The truth is that if she wants to break up with you then thats what she is going to do. You may see her as the "love of your life" but that doesnt mean she feels the same way. Overtime peoples wants change, this can be why relationships dont last. If she is that unhappy then its only a matter of time, you may feel sick to your stomach or you may feel worse, but that isnt going to stop what will happen.