What do I do about a clingy and constantly horny boyfriend?

On 1/21/2022 at 9:20 PM, Alex4.0 said:

I am at a complete loss, my long-distance boyfriend WILL NOT leave me alone for even a second, even when he’s at work, and he CONSTANTLY has anxiety and panic attacks when I don’t respond to him IMMEDIATELY or call him as soon as I possibly can. I understand he has mild autism that was very recently diagnosed, but that shouldn’t warrant him to demand that I give him attention literally 24/7 as well as demand that I do whatever he wants while I suffer the consequences (I live with my abusive father and if I don’t comply with his demands I get verbally and mentally beaten). If I don’t give my boyfriend attention or do what he wants me to do right then and there, he either breaks down crying and brings up past mistakes I’ve made, essentially not allowing me to move on from them, or he starts a massive fight with me about how I “haven’t changed my toxic traits that he has tried to tell me I have” and whatnot. I try being honest with him about how his words and actions are hurting me BAD, but he fights back with “well your actions and words have hurt me worse!” and I don’t know what to do anymore. I tried just being friends with him, but he turned ALL of my friends against me because “he didn’t want his trauma to be repeated” even though he triggered EVERY SINGLE TRAUMATIC MEMORY for me. He’s even told me he doesn’t think I should HAVE to get mental help for my own issues because “I have him and he should be enough”.

There have been nights where I want to go to bed because I do not feel well and he demands that I stay up and help him “get off” because something I did got him hard. I can’t tell him “no” or he starts yelling at me saying how I’m not there for him or some crap like that. It’s become such a big issue that I lose sleep now from it because he keeps me up so late.

I’m at a loss and I am looking for advice on what to do, because I can’t keep going on like this.

Sounds like it's time to move onto someone better suited for you.

On 1/21/2022 at 8:20 AM, Alex4.0 said:

I can’t tell him “no” or he starts yelling at me saying how I’m not there for him or some crap like that. 

YES YOU CAN!!

You can 1,000,000,000,000,000,000% tell him “no”.  You don’t have to listen to his crap either. 

Your boyfriend is controlling, manipulative and abusive …. and this is all at a distance. Imagine if he was just around the corner and could (and would) turn up as and when! 

Get rid … like yesterday!