THIS MAN IS 24 YEARS OF AGE. HE HAS BEEN WITH THIS GIRL NAME ELYSSA, GOING ON FOR 6 YEARS. LAST TIME I CAME TO VISIT MY FAMILY, HIM AND I HAD A REALLY GOOD TIME TOGETHER. WE WENT TO DORNEY PARK AND HAD A BLAST. HE ALSO TOOK ME EVERYWHERE HE WENT, EVEN WHEN HE JUST WANTED TO GO BUY A CAP. NOW I AM BACK, A YEAR LATER, STILL HAVING THIS MAJOR CRUSH THAT MAKES ME NUTS. I CRY EVERY NIGHT, HOPING FOR A MIRACLE TO HAPPEN. I AM TOO SCARED TO LET HIM KNOW WHAT IS REALLY ON MY MIND. EVERYTIME I SEE HIM, I WANNA GRAB HIS FACE A KISS HIS LIPS UNTIL THEY'RE SWOLEN. I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I WANNA DO. HE CAME OVER LAST SUNDAY, FOR FATHER'S DAY, AND HE SAID HE WANTS TO TAKE ME TO A BASEBALL GAME. THE ONLY PERSON HE TAKES TO A BASEBALL GAME IS HIS GIRLFRIEND. SURE, YOU THINK THAT I SHOULD JUST TELL HIM HOW I FEEL, BUT HE WANTS TO PROPOSE TO THIS GIRL IN DECEMBER. HIS REASON WAS "ONLY TO SHUT HER UP ABOUT US GETTING MARRIED." EVEN THOUGH THAT IS THE REASON, IT STILL HIT ME LIKE A COLD BULLET IN MY HEART. HE SERIOUSLY CHANGED MY PERSONALITY, MY EVERYTHING. IF I MAKE A MOVE, WILL WE BE THE SAME, WILL HE BE THE ONE WHO TAKES ME EVERYWHERE LIKE HE USE TO. WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE ME?

He sounds adulterous to me. I think starting a relationship with him would be a bad idea. He's probably just looking for something better that or an affair.

I'd watch yourself, but if you think he's a good guy and not someone who'd cheat on you mention it to him.

Hope this helps.

THe thing is, he is so respectful. he is not like any other guy. He actually understands what a girls wants. If he just wanted an affair im sure he would tell me, because he is not a type a guy that can lie, trust me. AAnd if that was what he wanted, im sure it would be better than me not getting any. I just feel like there is more to say, but i dont know what.

This is heaps similiar to what I'm going through. I was crying last night coz I'm trying to turn my feelings off for this guy who really likes my sister. A little different to him getting married I know but firstly my thoughts are if he is such a nice guy I don't think he'd be engaged to marry this girl unless he really loves her. My guy was laughing, having deep and meaningfuls, flirting, and touching me but now I find out he's all along had feelings for her. So perhaps your guys really likes you but not in that way?

Could it be that he's trying to make you make the first move, so he wont be the one to blame. So if they broke up the marriage, you're the one to blame, but not him. He'll still be the "good" guy and you the "bad" girl. just a thought.

THANKS FOR UR ADVICE K*. THIS GUY REALLY DOES LOVE THIS GIRL HE IS GOING TO PROPOSE TO. AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THEY ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED, IF THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR FIVE YEARS. I AM JUST HAVING THIS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BIG PROBLEM ON LETTING HIM GO.