How do I tell my current bf I want to go back to my ex?

On 12/11/2021 at 1:41 AM, adviceplease2 said:

Leave this current guy now, stop using him.  Do not tell him that you've been dreaming of your ex, just tell him its over.

If you need sex that bad, get a vibrator and stop using people.

I did not use him for sex. We met had sex it was good and we did it again. I was clear about my past from the second date and told him I cant have another relationship and he said that he does not intend to bc he has no free time. 3 months later he says he does not have anything with other girls since he is satysfied with me as a sexual partner and I said I did not have either (It just did not occur.) After 2 months he starts getting jealous. He fell in love and we never said we are together it just happened. I did not intend that. I also did not intend to feel for my ex again. It was friendly until I started missing him and dreaming about him. Idk why.

On 12/10/2021 at 11:20 PM, boltnrun said:

According to her OP she did do this. She also admitted to being with him because she "needed sex".

I said I wanted a sexual relationship with one or more people. I was ready to date but not anything serious. I was 2 years long distance and had sex 3 times the past year. I cant be shamed for that.

On 12/15/2021 at 9:27 AM, shishi2 said:

I did not use him for sex. We met had sex it was good and we did it again. I was clear about my past from the second date and told him I cant have another relationship and he said that he does not intend to bc he has no free time. 3 months later he says he does not have anything with other girls since he is satysfied with me as a sexual partner and I said I did not have either (It just did not occur.) After 2 months he starts getting jealous. He fell in love and we never said we are together it just happened. I did not intend that. I also did not intend to feel for my ex again. It was friendly until I started missing him and dreaming about him. Idk why.

If this was basically a sex partner then there’s nothing to talk about and no need to break up.  Just tell him you’re no longer interested in hooking up with him. You weren’t really together because you never wanted to be with him in a potentially serious relationship.  You enjoyed having sex with him and he with you. That was the focus.
Sure he may have feelings for you - people can get emotionally attached through sex. That was his risk to take.  You’re allowed to dream and allowed to decide you’re done having sex with him and may want to pursue your ex for sex - as you say you “can’t “ be in a serious relationship.  

On 12/9/2021 at 5:26 AM, shishi2 said:

he said "I love you" in 4 months and I panicked and I said I love you back

You claim he's been "your BF" for 10 mos. and told him you love him? But then you claim you wanted an open relationship/FWB and sex with multiple people?

Does this ex you "dream about" even want you back?