THAT'S RIGHT I DID IT

Sorry to post and ditch.  Amazing all the love you guys have given!  We're incredibly pumped, and she's just started to get her baby bump going strong.  Due mid-March.  I'm eagerly awaiting the phase where she wants random junk / fast food so that I can hopefully catch a short break from the oven, but we'll see.  

I'll definitely pop in as things go along.  I've slung enough amateur advice to where it's only fair I shed some personal experiences myself.  Got a homestead going and so long as everything goes well and healthy, am gonna be a SAHD as she makes a boatload more than I do and I can work from home and dictate my own hours as finances demand.  Certain there will be plenty to write about!  Pics too if you guys like babies and goats.  

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, j.man said:

Sorry to post and ditch.  Amazing all the love you guys have given!  We're incredibly pumped, and she's just started to get her baby bump going strong.  Due mid-March.  I'm eagerly awaiting the phase where she wants random junk / fast food so that I can hopefully catch a short break from the oven, but we'll see.  

I'll definitely pop in as things go along.  I've slung enough amateur advice to where it's only fair I shed some personal experiences myself.  Got a homestead going and so long as everything goes well and healthy, am gonna be a SAHD as she makes a boatload more than I do and I can work from home and dictate my own hours as finances demand.  Certain there will be plenty to write about!  Pics too if you guys like babies and goats.  

Sounds like an awesome life!