BF is Starting to Control EVERYTHING

I see.   You would have a lot going on I am sure as I take it you have several children.  Again, as I may have said before, you do need time on your own, so that you can gain resilience (with the help of the therapist).  I would urge you yet again to discuss your issues as regards yourself, and the why and how you are drawn to these unpleasant individuals.  You can and will gain control over your life and get in charge of yourself.  It would be so advisable to get yourself involved in constructive leisure pursuits, meet healthy-minded people, all of which will address your loneliness. 

Abusers seem to have a sixth sense (and not in a good way) when it comes to the lonely and the vulnerable.  All the more reason to strengthen yourself psychologically, and, well, distance yourself physically from environments where predators might be hanging around.

Take care.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, LaHermes said:

I see.   You would have a lot going on I am sure as I take it you have several children.  Again, as I may have said before, you do need time on your own, so that you can gain resilience (with the help of the therapist).  I would urge you yet again to discuss your issues as regards yourself, and the why and how you are drawn to these unpleasant individuals.  You can and will gain control over your life and get in charge of yourself.  It would be so advisable to get yourself involved in constructive leisure pursuits, meet healthy-minded people, all of which will address your loneliness. 

Abusers seem to have a sixth sense (and not in a good way) when it comes to the lonely and the vulnerable.  All the more reason to strengthen yourself psychologically, and, well, distance yourself physically from environments where predators might be hanging around.

Take care.

Thank you. I appreciate it and will be discussing with my therapist tomorrow. After all this I'm embarrassed to tell my friends or family but at least someone will know. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Cape_Cod_Mama said:

My youngest has come out as transgender.

Thanks for responding. That's a lot and it says a lot about how much you love your kids that are reaching out to outside supports so you can best support your kids. ❤️

Others have given great advise here about detangling yourself from this man and working on preventing this from happening again. 

This is a difficult time for your family, but it can also be a beautiful time where everyone sheds the baggage thry are carrying and come out as their beautiful strong true selves. You can do this. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cape_Cod_Mama said:

They don't sit in their underwear. They are fully aware of the camera's as they were for security purposes. I am a good mother.

My question is, do they know Mom's boyfriend is watching them through these cameras? 

Stop his access today. Not only is it a violation of your privacy to have him watching whenever he wants, it's a gross violation of your children's privacy regardless of what they might be doing (or not) on-camera. 

My Creep Meter of the charts with this guy. 

• Like 2