Self Improvement To Win Back Ex

8 hours ago, askdan said:

Well, I am back with my ex. We are back together, married with a child, this after she hated my guts for over a decade.

In July you were married to your second wife.  So, you got a divorce and remarried and had another child all within 2 months?  😵  Spectacular miracle. Would love to know how that works.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Capricorn3 said:

In July you were married to your second wife.  So, you got a divorce and remarried and had another child all within 2 months?  😵  Spectacular miracle. Would love to know how that works.

If I recall correctly, this poster got divorced. He then reconciled with an ex after his divorce. That ex is his current wife.

I think the confusion is caused because @askdanhas posted multiple threads about how much he wants to reconcile with his ex wife despite being currently married.

7 minutes ago, boltnrun said:

If I recall correctly, this poster got divorced. He then reconciled with an ex after his divorce. That ex is his current wife.

I think the confusion is caused because @askdanhas posted multiple threads about how much he wants to reconcile with his ex wife despite being currently married.

Yes, certainly very confusing.  Hard to tell which ex is which.  I had the understanding that he got divorced, then married the second wife and had a child with the new wife but still kept on and on about his first EX and reconciling (all while he was married to another).  Now he posts and says he's back with his ex (first wife) and they have a child together.  I have no idea. Soooo confusing.  Who knows.  Hopefully he can clarify.

40 minutes ago, askdan said:

??? 

Even I am confused by these responses...I think you have me confused for someone else sorry

Nope, this is one of several threads you've started regarding trying to restart contact or reconcile with your ex wife while married to your current wife:

It seems like you have put that behind you and are happy with your current wife, which is great.

• Like 1

Sounds like you have a lot of free time, to dig up old posts of years ago to take them out of context. How much time do you spend on this web site? 

For the record, I was trying to prevent a divorce years ago. Once it was finalized, I've never tried to reconcile and I've never looked back. 

And if you're interested, that so-called ex is miserable and still single 7 years later. I would not advise our friend Openreach to stay with a person with mental illness or personality disorder.

Our two stories are totally different. I would not obsess so much about my old threads of years ago, they are completely irrelevant in this case. 

Gee!!

Sounds like you have a lot of time to go back and forth between ex's.

I looked at your back posts after reading this thread and the apparent confusion..

Wow I hope you're happy with your current wife who was an ex after not going back to your ex-ex-wife after obsessing over her while being with your current wife who is no longer an ex.

Or something like that.

• Like 1