He's female best friend

Joyjo

It's okay to have your own comfort levels about what relationship boundaries you want. It's not controlling to want a man who doesn't have a female friend you really don't know who is clearly not a champion of your relationship, and discreet arrangements have been made.

From what you've written, even if he isn't physically cheating, he likes the ego boost of this woman's crush on him. Plus, he doesn't care enough about you because you voiced your concerns the previous year and he reestablished a connection, or never ended it. He doesn't care if he loses you because of this "friend."

I wouldn't even have a discussion about this. I'd just tell him, "This relationship isn't working for me."

Your self esteem seems lacking. Your man picker will continue to be broken unless you gain a healthy self esteem. When you come to the mindset of "I'm the treasure and a man needs to treat me like one to keep me in his life." Then, you'll be ready to date. Take care.

8 hours ago, Andrina said:

It's okay to have your own comfort levels about what relationship boundaries you want. It's not controlling to want a man who doesn't have a female friend you really don't know who is clearly not a champion of your relationship, and discreet arrangements have been made.

From what you've written, even if he isn't physically cheating, he likes the ego boost of this woman's crush on him. Plus, he doesn't care enough about you because you voiced your concerns the previous year and he reestablished a connection, or never ended it. He doesn't care if he loses you because of this "friend."

I wouldn't even have a discussion about this. I'd just tell him, "This relationship isn't working for me."

Your self esteem seems lacking. Your man picker will continue to be broken unless you gain a healthy self esteem. When you come to the mindset of "I'm the treasure and a man needs to treat me like one to keep me in his life." Then, you'll be ready to date. Take care.

Thank you 💕

Archived